Archived Make use of!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are post about our discount and deals and what not but I can not stress enough to use your discount and red card discount and buy the heck out of those other company gift cards! I have forever used them on the different chain restaurants we sell and now we carry southwest!

They had a sale with the coupon just a little bit before Easter. Between that, my discount, Redcard and a pharmacy rewards card, that was a heck of a deal!

Where do people get these coupons? I always see couponers dropping huge numbers of them, but I never see them in local newspapers.

My store is in a big shopping center so its pretty cool to just buy the gift card at 14.5% off and walk over to where I will be using the card.... I mean its not a huge amount unless you spend a large amount but hey every bit helps! I hope they expand this further with the giftcards. I get jealous at all the ones the grocery stores sell I would go crazy buying giftcards for everywhere I frequent.

I love the Bass Pro Shops ones! Except I was about to buy $600 worth to get my new Glock... they wanted $649 for the gun. Called the small gun store the next street over, it was $519/ Even with the discount on the gift cards it was still cheaper to buy it at the small store haha

Wish we had Gas cards!!! my truck gets on a good day 11 MPG, could definitely use 14.5% off gas. I was joking with my ETL that we need to carry walmart gift cards, so I can buy them at a discount, then use them at the Walmart gas station and get an extra $0.10 off a gallon of gas lol

We can use are discount on those?!

Yep, and on iTunes cards as well.
When those go on sale it's a real good deal.

The only gift cards you can't use your discount on are Target gift cards because you're adding value to them rather than activating a pre-set amount.

Where do people get these coupons? I always see couponers dropping huge numbers of them, but I never see them in local newspapers.

They come in the ad from time to time, or in the coupon booklets that they mail out.

I was told that the employee discount excludes gift cards....can someone please clarify, because I am getting super excited!

Subway ;)

and yes, your TM discount will not work for Target Gift Cards, but you can buy anything else in the store at a discount :)

It even works on the ?visa (maybe amex) giftcard.

No, just the gift cards for specific places like restaurants and other stores, and Southwest etc. Does not work on Visa/AMEX gift cards or Target gift cards either (the latter of which has already been pointed out).

It even works on the ?visa (maybe amex) giftcard.

No, just the gift cards for specific places like restaurants and other stores, and Southwest etc. Does not work on Visa/AMEX gift cards or Target gift cards either (the latter of which has already been pointed out).

My bad, bought other things on that receipt and didnt do the math..bad guest!

I've been with Target a long time and didn't know discount worked on those gift cards. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Great vibe card to you.

Newbie here,
I used search for about an hour and can't find the answers to the following questions on previous threads posts. Sorry if they are out there.
1. How long before the discount kicks in?
2. Is the discount applicable on sales items? clearance items?
3. Can I use my discount in conjucntion with manufacturers coupons? store coupons?

Thanks!!

Newbie here,
I used search for about an hour and can't find the answers to the following questions on previous threads posts. Sorry if they are out there.
1. How long before the discount kicks in?
2. Is the discount applicable on sales items? clearance items?
3. Can I use my discount in conjucntion with manufacturers coupons? store coupons?

Thanks!!

On 2 & 3, yes. On 1, usually 1 day or week after hire.

I've been with Target a long time and didn't know discount worked on those gift cards. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Great vibe card to you.

they had it on the table talkers in the breakroom about a year ago is all I've ever heard about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back