Archived Making ailes look full

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneGoodEar

Former team member
Is there a way to make an aisle look full (I am not referring to the empty locations, but rather areas that have merchandise but not filled up)? I want to get the merchandise fill up the peg hooks and shelves. Thanks.

Pull peg hooked items forward, if there's a little black circle on the back pull that forward too to "lock" in place" Always cover the diamonds with shelved product. I usually keep a 2-deep layer of product with lots of shelves(like windex and comet in chemicals). Make sure that everything is actually in the right place, no over pushed product etc. It will begin to look better and better each time you do that aisle until you are able to speed through it and leave it looking perfect.

No, I want to add product that is already there. Sort of like EXF but not EXF since that is a no-no.

Do a pog, ptm fill. You can run the back room accuracy report for NOP or d-code stuff.

I already did a PTM fill, but no D-Coded stuff was available and no option was given for carry forward items. So, I can go ahead and do a regular POG fill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back