Archived Man Arrested For Pissing All Over Video Games In Target Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week, Anel Mujkanovic walked into a Target store in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. He then “took a handicap electric cart and drove around the store coming to a stop in the electronics aisle. After removing one set of urine soaked pants he exposed himself and began to urinate on video games and accessories.”

Link to the full article: http://goo.gl/pSwBor

or this
image20160111_17414_95ac7e.jpg

98foKQs.png

The female restroom's the worst for sure. I've had to clean blood up before... all over the toilet, the floor. Bleagh...

I don't understand how women are that gross ! Never have I thought man I'm just gonna blast crap all over the walls and leave blood on toilet seats and the floor.

It amazes me the ability some people have to literally spray their shit on toilets, walls, even ceilings. I have seen shit on a bathroom ceiling. HOW does that happen? I think shit spraying ought to be classified as a superpower for some of these people. They get it everywhere except inside the toilet bowl.

When I went into the bathroom and seen the stalls covered in shit or all over the toilet I think to myself "who the fuck does this?!" are they not "ok" in the head or something?!

When I went into the bathroom and seen the stalls covered in shit or all over the toilet I think to myself "who the fuck does this?!" are they not "ok" in the head or something?!
They're not "ok" in the a$$ either apparently.

It amazes me the ability some people have to literally spray their shit on toilets, walls, even ceilings. I have seen shit on a bathroom ceiling. HOW does that happen? I think shit spraying ought to be classified as a superpower for some of these people. They get it everywhere except inside the toilet bowl.
It's a combination of explosive diarrhea and a person who usually tries to hover and not touch the seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back