Manually changing street date?

Yeah they aren't going to fire someone because they talked or asked about buying something early. I made jokes about getting some of the designer Style for All merchandise early and no one cared. I certainly wasn't fired or even spoken to about it.
Yeah cause all the stuff was so ugly that they knew you were just bluffing lol

Bahaha! I ordered three pieces online, not much else was interesting or worth the prices.

All I wanted to do was listen to some music. Does that make me a criminal? I still standby what I said. I’m mad that I never got to see that $15 min wage
First of all, why the hell are you acting like it's just a piece of polycarbonate and blindly ignoring that it's the focus of contract law between many very rich and powerful businesses? Are you so uneducated that you've never heard of legally binding contracts?

Second, why do you throw around words like "narc"? Quit with the wannabe play ghetto attitude and respect integrity and ethics. Try to absorb them. You sound like a stupid 14 year old spoiled brat who believes the world revolves around them.

Reread pages 1 and 2 of this thread, where everyone told you things straight and you argued like a baby brat. Learn from your own past.

Be glad I'm not your mother. I still remember how to snap a CD in half without much effort and I know how to block computers from the internet. It shouldn't be hard to learn to stop phone downloads. It'd be a long time before you got music privileges back in my house.

With the way OP spent two pages defending a wrong position, and saying they'd get away with it because they are friends with AP and an ETL, I'm sure there's been a lot of dubious decisions and it was a death of a thousand cuts. Maybe attempting to search the electronics lockup made leadership decide that the OP was ramping up wrongful activities and it was best to cut bait.

I’m still curious what op did to get fired. Cd isn’t in stores yet and just talking about it can’t get you fired, only on APs watchlist.
With the OP's attitude what it is, I suspect this isn't the first time they've come to AP's attention. My store's AP is smart and patient; make him suspicious and he'll be watching. Maybe their AP thought something was going on but had no proof, had to wait for the right moment before taking action.
Or maybe this is all a big story, meant more for grabbing attention than anything else.

With the way OP spent two pages defending a wrong position, and saying they'd get away with it because they are friends with AP and an ETL, I'm sure there's been a lot of dubious decisions and it was a death of a thousand cuts. Maybe attempting to search the electronics lockup made leadership decide that the OP was ramping up wrongful activities and it was best to cut bait.
That's what I'm thinking. Maybe the last straw. Maybe they decided to look at this person more because of it. Maybe it is just fake, hard to believe someone is this stupid, but they exist.

Apparently there's been talk since I've got terminated that AP's been watching me for a while now... this guy is so fake I can't believe I thought he was loyal.. lol. I made a joke about robbing the store WEEKS ago and apparently that was a big deal. I hate this place

Lmfao case in point.
Why is everyone acting like they don't have fun at their job? Not everything has to be SO serious. I understand how what I did could be problematic but it's not that serious. And everyone bullying me during these hard times is not helping.

Why is everyone acting like they don't have fun at their job? Not everything has to be SO serious. I understand how what I did could be problematic but it's not that serious. And everyone bullying me during these hard times is not helping.
Lol oh no yeah I have fun at Target. I actually love seeing my coworkers each night.

We just don't do anything to get us fired. That's not fun.

Lol what you did was serious and is problematic.

Don't play the bully card. You fucked up, you keep acting clueless, you probably made all this up just to yank our chain, idk what thrill you're getting. Go have a picnic or something. Spring is here.

Apparently there's been talk since I've got terminated that AP's been watching me for a while now... this guy is so fake I can't believe I thought he was loyal.. lol. I made a joke about robbing the store WEEKS ago and apparently that was a big deal. I hate this place
Dude there’s a difference between being friendly and not doing their job. My AP is super friendly with me and the rest of the team. But she would fire me on the spot if I did anything wrong. Your AP wasn’t being fake. They were doing their job.

Also you never said— what did they fire you for? Talking about that stuff can’t yet you fired. You must have donesomething. (If you don’t wanna share that’s fine though)

Lol oh no yeah I have fun at Target. I actually love seeing my coworkers each night.

We just don't do anything to get us fired. That's not fun.

Lol what you did was serious and is problematic.

Don't play the bully card. You fucked up, you keep acting clueless, you probably made all this up just to yank our chain, idk what thrill you're getting. Go have a picnic or something. Spring is here.

I think you're right. This can't be real. Are they that dumb, lol

Dude there’s a difference between being friendly and not doing their job. My AP is super friendly with me and the rest of the team. But she would fire me on the spot if I did anything wrong. Your AP wasn’t being fake. They were doing their job.

Also you never said— what did they fire you for? Talking about that stuff can’t yet you fired. You must have donesomething. (If you don’t wanna share that’s fine though)

I was terminated for "conspiring to break policy" and I might have maybe possibly kinda asked a new electronics team member to unlock the electronics room for me so I could get something for OPU.. long story short, the CD was not in there and I wasn't supposed to be there

I was terminated for "conspiring to break policy" and I might have maybe possibly kinda asked a new electronics team member to unlock the electronics room for me so I could get something for OPU.. long story short, the CD was not in there and I wasn't supposed to be there
Hmm. Didn’t know conspiring to break policy was something you could be termed for.

yeah theunlocking thing was def not good Either

Accepted the fact, you got caught. Learn from it. You will notice it most when you try to pay the rent & car payment, now. You have no money.

Provided you're not a troll - don't joke about stealing, AP is not your friend, you came here, and of course--

--the universe doesn't revolve around you and doesn't owe you anything. Take it from someone on the wrong side of 30 who wasted her 20s thinking that same thing.

So real people do what you want and ignore what you want them to, rather than having ethics and doing the right thing and doing their jobs?

You sound like a completely spoiled brat, and you seem to think that Very Big Deal stuff isn't just because you don't want it to be.

You also sound like a budding criminal since you can't admit to fucking up and want to turn it to where what you did isn't so bad and everyone else is wrong for adhering to what's right. This time next year you'll be saying that stealing wallets isn't such a big deal since you weren't going to follow through on your threats if the wallets aren't given up.

Such a baby. I hope your mother also remembers how to snap CDs....and uses the knowledge on your entire music collection. And wipes your phone while she's at it, destroying all those music files.

Back