I'm Lost! Market?

Jot

I started market a week ago, and I’m feeling iffy about it. I don’t like it nor hate it, I’m just not enjoying it. All my coworkers, my etl and tl are so nice that I’m very hesitant to ask if I can train for a different position. I almost had a mental breakdown because I didn’t think I was working fast enough or good enough because everyone seems to finish quicker than me or do more within a four hour span, I almost cried three times on different days also.
I’m scared to break anything because I work in dry market, I handle sauces in glass containers and cans- sometimes they’re heavy and I feel paranoid that I might break it.
I feel very stressed, it’s not the best feeling.
I don’t know what to do honestly, I’m confused.

Well if you started just a week ago, I would say it's normal for others to be faster than you. Sometimes it takes time to get into the swing of things. Trust me it took me a good month for me to feel comfortable in my area and from time to time I have anxiety because I dont think I am doing the best. There have been days where I have to go to the bathroom or my store directors office to cry a little.

Talk with your grocery lead and let them know how you are feeling they will be able to help you and let you know what they think. Do they tell you how long your work load is expected to take according to targets standards? If not ask them.

You'll get better. Try to stick it out for a little longer if you can before you ask to switch areas.

You just started a week ago, give it some time! Market is a great dept to work in IMO

I started market a week ago, and I’m feeling iffy about it. I don’t like it nor hate it, I’m just not enjoying it. All my coworkers, my etl and tl are so nice that I’m very hesitant to ask if I can train for a different position. I almost had a mental breakdown because I didn’t think I was working fast enough or good enough because everyone seems to finish quicker than me or do more within a four hour span, I almost cried three times on different days also.
I’m scared to break anything because I work in dry market, I handle sauces in glass containers and cans- sometimes they’re heavy and I feel paranoid that I might break it.
I feel very stressed, it’s not the best feeling.
I don’t know what to do honestly, I’m confused.
You could be Pizza Hell/Shit Avenue where you have deal with guests constantly coming up to you while by yourself with pile of dishes in the sink and pizzas that need be put the case. Or cleaning the dining room with them going are gonna serve me or hello/annoyingly taping their credit card on the card on the counter I told you wait damn minute fuck you don't need the food that bad that you have be so fucking rude. Just give yourself time don't let Tarshit make you feel that way!!!!

You could be Pizza Hell/Shit Avenue where you have deal with guests constantly coming up to you while by yourself with pile of dishes in the sink and pizzas that need be put the case. Or cleaning the dining room with them going are gonna serve me or hello/annoyingly taping their credit card on the card on the counter I told you wait damn minute fuck you don't need the food that bad that you have be so fucking rude. Just give yourself time don't let Tarshit make you feel that way!!!!
Hey man, let it go..

Back