Masks no longer required for TM?

At Costco today everyone was masked. Signs all over the place requiring them. No dismissive shit, you have a condition? Tough shit, shop somewhere else. Planet fitness gyms aren't enforcing their own rule requiring them, chicken shit managers with no balls. I won't go back until this plague is done.
I stopped by my Planet Fitness the other day and cancelled my membership.

They didn't even try to get me to keep my membership!

I didn't see ANYONE working out.

The University of Washington, which has been pretty damn accurate in their projections so far, predicts that almost 100,000 lives could be saved over the next three months if everyone wears a mask. It’s insane, without getting too political, how divisive this issue is.

I just don't understand the logic of TMs who keep pulling down their masks or take them off, especially when at Guest Services or in TSC. Why do I have to deal with maskless TMs at the timeclock? Why would they think that is okay?

Even on the floor it makes no sense. I see TMs who put their masks up when someone passes by, but they were just breathing their germs out into the air around them; pulling their mask up only when around others doesn't stop people from walking through the potentially nasty germs that have been expelled for who knows how long.

The other night fellow TMs were maskless left and right and it's really starting to piss me off. I don't want to be "that" person but I might have to go to my SD. I just don't want my name to get out and I don't want to get dinged on hours for being a whiny bitch.

I don't want to be "that" person
Sort of am "that" person at my store. But too bad. I care about my own health, even if other TMs don't. There are a few TMs who I have said something to, more than once, and they still don't care. Fine, but I'll avoid interaction with them and even avoid their work area.
If I see a guest not wearing their mask properly and they're within 6 feet, I ask them to please wear it properly. Saw a guest completely without one yesterday as I was headed to the back; walked WAY around and almost wished she'd asked for help so I could make a point about staying far away because she was maskless.
No one can really afford to get sick, myself included. So I'll be "that" person.

they should be coached (documented) and then corrective action'd and then termed

it is literally a policy violation right now
At the grocery store, where I work we can get a suspension for not wearing a mask. We are watched remotely by the folks at our district/division offices in Denver, CO. There was one store where the entire overnight grocery stocking team got in trouble for having a pot luck in the breakroom and having too many people in there are once. We can only have 4 people sitting in our breakroom at once.

Is there a corporate phone number to call to register a complaint about team members not wearing masks because it is not being enforced at my store.

I actually think the Hotline would work for this one if you live in a city or state where there is a mask mandate.
If there is any risk that Spot could get sued or lose money in any way, they will jump all over it and keep your call anonymous.

There is 100% no annonymity with the hotline. I have seen to many "coincidences" after calla to believe it. Skip the spit gamea and go straight to the officials in your state. They have a number to call to report non compliance. Did that at my crap hole atoee and they shaped up within the week. To the point of correctivea and teema for refusing.to mask up and clean properly and I am NOT sorry. I have vulnerable friends there and family I aint playing capitalistic crap gamea with lives

We have a tl that went overnight because he was under the impression he didn't have to wear a mask. Idk what transpired but he wants to go back to days now. He knows he has to wear a mask dayside. WTF

We have a tl that went overnight because he was under the impression he didn't have to wear a mask. Idk what transpired but he wants to go back to days now. He knows he has to wear a mask dayside. WTF
Ohh you know he has too lol . I wouldn’t play with your dtl if he gets the word

Back