Masks no longer required for TM?

they should be coached (documented) and then corrective action'd and then termed

it is literally a policy violation right now

Is there anywhere i can find documentation of the policy? I have an ETL who wont do C/O on a TM for not wear his mask,prior to store open, and expects that if i walkie the overnight ETL they can "catch him" yet after heaeing an ETL walkied to food dept, he will pull up his mask.
Also are there restrictions as to what type of mask can be worn? He wear the super thing "neck gaiter" that scientists say actually breaks up larger particles into smaller omes which will remain airborne longer.
Thanks

Is there anywhere i can find documentation of the policy? I have an ETL who wont do C/O on a TM for not wear his mask,prior to store open, and expects that if i walkie the overnight ETL they can "catch him" yet after heaeing an ETL walkied to food dept, he will pull up his mask.
Also are there restrictions as to what type of mask can be worn? He wear the super thing "neck gaiter" that scientists say actually breaks up larger particles into smaller omes which will remain airborne longer.
Thanks

The results about neck gaiters weren't peer reviewed and once they were, got chucked in the trash.
They latest research says they work just fine.

The results about neck gaiters weren't peer reviewed and once they were, got chucked in the trash.
They latest research says they work just fine.

The article you list isnt peer reviewed, and beyond that lacks utter scientific credibility due to the terms "large particles" and "superfine particles" which have no scientific meaning- sure they catch rocks and pebbles. However covid particles are about 70-90nm.
Also, the other articles refer only to neck gaiters being possibly effective when FOLDED OVER. Not as the single thin fabric they are. Sure you fold over nylons enough and im sure theyll be protective, too.
Lastly, I'll state again that this coworker rarely has hos mask up prior to store open unless and ETL is near.
Dont try to educate me with crap articles. I know more about medical facts then you could ever dream of.

I had a TL tell me today they could no longer enforce the mask rule for TMs. From SD, its been passed down they can no longer do CA for not wearing a mask. So they can only ask you to wear one but technically can't punish you for not wearing one.

Anyone else hear this?
State of California requires it. AP/GA team have the rights to refuse service for any reason; one being not wearing face coverings.

I just realized the 20% mask discount is only good for reusable masks, not disposable. That’s too bad. Costco actually has a great deal on disposable masks, $11.99 for a pack of 50.
We have a 100% discount. Also known as, our store requisitions masks and gives them to any TM's that want them.

I just realized the 20% mask discount is only good for reusable masks, not disposable. That’s too bad. Costco actually has a great deal on disposable masks, $11.99 for a pack of 50.

Yes, but I wear masks outside Target too and want some on hand. Also, I want to enter Target already wearing a mask.
Have you tried the Costco ones? They any good? That's definitely a bargain.

I agree with you, I do not walk into Target or any place without already having my mask on, I put it on right before I leave my car and take it off only after I get back in my car. Occasionally when I'm leaving for the night and it has been hot in the store, I may take it off as I walk across the parking lot, if no one else is close by.

Have you tried the Costco ones? They any good? That's definitely a bargain.

I agree with you, I do not walk into Target or any place without already having my mask on, I put it on right before I leave my car and take it off only after I get back in my car. Occasionally when I'm leaving for the night and it has been hot in the store, I may take it off as I walk across the parking lot, if no one else is close by.
Yeah I actually got a box of 50 from Costco for 12 bucks. They’re not bad, they get the job done. It definitely doesn’t hurt to try them.

Did you see the new packages of Up and Up masks that came in? 7 bucks for 10 masks, what a ripoff!

Yeah I actually got a box of 50 from Costco for 12 bucks. They’re not bad, they get the job done. It definitely doesn’t hurt to try them.

Did you see the new packages of Up and Up masks that came in? 7 bucks for 10 masks, what a ripoff!
I haven't seen the Up and Up ones yet, but I have been buying the hanging ones in the white pouches with blue lettering, $8.99 for 10! They are more comfortable and breathable than the cloth ones so I bite the bullet moneywise. Plus I like using disposable as I am lazy and hate washing the cloth ones, lol. I still have a couple of cloth ones I got on Ebay in the beginning of this that are relatively comfy, and a couple of Target ones I use as backup or when I just need to throw one on quick, like if a service person comes to the house.

Definitely going to check out those Costco ones though, thanks!

Don't you all have masks in TSC? We have so many boxes of disposable masks for TMs. We also give them to guests who come in without one.
Us too but like danny said, I want mine on before I walk in the store.

Yes, but I wear masks outside Target too and want some on hand. Also, I want to enter Target already wearing a mask.
I meant that we requisition the cloth reusable ones for TM's. Not just the disposable ones.

I saw some of the reusable ones Target sent for TMs. They only come in one size so I won't be able to use them as my face is too small for some the s/m adult ones we sell. I'll be sticking to Universal Thread masks as they fit me relatively well after I tie the loops at the ends for a tighter fit on my face.

We just received several boxes of new mask for the team. Super cute w target logo. Nice 4 pack.

Back