Archived Maternity Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps, i just want to ask to those who took maternity leave with pay how did Target pay you? I have been waiting my pay and now that i have the baby after 2 weeks i still ddnt get anything. I called and asked the lady ddnt give me clear answer. If its direct deposit or check. Hoping for somebody to share thier experience. Thanks in advance!

Good morning peeps, i just want to ask to those who took maternity leave with pay how did Target pay you? I have been waiting my pay and now that i have the baby after 2 weeks i still ddnt get anything. I called and asked the lady ddnt give me clear answer. If its direct deposit or check. Hoping for somebody to share thier experience. Thanks in advance!
Direct deposit, just like with my regular checks. Login to WorkDay, you can view it just like your regular paycheck from when you were working.

You did call them and let them know when you had your baby, right?

I did im still waiting for my pay for my 2 weeks before baby it supposed to be 75% of my average hrs.

Direct deposit, just like with my regular checks. Login to WorkDay, you can view it just like your regular paycheck from when you were working.
Workday? How im gonna do that? I dont think i can access my team member acct since im on LoA?

Workday? How im gonna do that? I dont think i can access my team member acct since im on LoA?
You can. I’ve been accessing mine to see how much my checks are going to be. I’m also on maternity leave.

I downloaded the workday app, but you can also access it via their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back