Archived MAX Workcenter codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super

I can haz pda?
Hello all I got a shift added to MAX and I checked up on it yesterday and was wondering what the codes mean under my scheduled times on the monthly calendar

Is there a list somewhere? The codes are 002020 and 001020 or something for all of them

Some of the workcenter pages on the Wiki have the codes, but I can't remember if we have them anywhere on the forum. Your store should have a list near the timeclock.

If I remember correctly, 2020 is cashier and 1020 is hardlines, though it's been a while since I saw the list because we don't use MAX anymore.

didn't find them for both on the Wiki but our store doesn't have a list :/ thanks though I'll have to go in next time and compare to previous max schedules lol

Is it unusual for them to schedule shifts on max and not tell the TM about it? I think they might have forgot to tell me ahead of time but it's 4 days off lol I'm techie minded so I guess they know I check up on stuff myself :)

Do you use MyTime now? o_O

Last edited:
Ok Mind is definitely blown to the biggest pieces :wacko:

MAX is showing different shifts from what is on posted schedule I don't really know what to follow now and one of the schedules apparently had 2 versions of itself with the same week range as I always take note of my shifts with a picture of the date range and I have 2 pictures of them now but with one different shift and different "run dates" on the bottom right hand corner :/

Sigh. I've been confuzzled since early yesterday

One has a Run date of 10/10/13 and the other has a run date of 10/31/13 so I'm assuming the one with the most current run date is the most up to date or should one just follow what MAX says seeing as it seemed more up to date then posted schedule obviously :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back