Meat

"In the region where I live, everything is ok."

Now I kind of want to try copy-and-pasting this line into random threads on random forums.

Hey Commie, laughing at these spam attempts is fun. Any chance that instead of a post being completely removed just the hyperlinks could be stripped?

Hey Commie, laughing at these spam attempts is fun. Any chance that instead of a post being completely removed just the hyperlinks could be stripped?

I had some where people were posting long chunks of early British lit with the spam in them, that I thought were funny so I saved them.
But it seem to attract the damn spammers even more.
I was so disappointed to have to nuke that thread.

We don't have any limits at the grocery store I now work at. The only problem we have is that someone in each fresh department has to inventory the items they make (cut, cook, prepare, and/or bake) every morning. After doing this they get a printout of everything they need to make including items like steaks, pork chops, and so on. The problem is that the program sometimes uses outdated sales information and thus you can underproduce.

We don't have any limits at the grocery store I now work at. The only problem we have is that someone in each fresh department has to inventory the items they make (cut, cook, prepare, and/or bake) every morning. After doing this they get a printout of everything they need to make including items like steaks, pork chops, and so on. The problem is that the program sometimes uses outdated sales information and thus you can underproduce.
Can’t you run the program again later in the day to identify those opportunities?

I see no difference in meat selling compared to before, and I am happy with it. Many people are now going vegan, which makes me, a meat lover, kind of sad. I know a lot of stores that were closed because of having fewer buyers than before. It is concerning me as I fear having my favorite brand bigwigjerky.com.au closed, a thing I hope will never happen. Among my friends, I also see the tendency to go vegan, and they urge me to do the same! Not everyone understands that many people cannot forget about meat, our bodies are made to eat meat, and I don't know why I would force myself to forget about it!

Last edited:
Back