Archived Meet Your Friendly GSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
*wave* Hi!

Just another lurked-turned-poster here, introducing myself to my fellow Spot commisera... uh, team members! ;)

Jumped ship to Spot last year after making the rounds at a few other retailers. Not drinking the Koolaid but still enjoying myself... most days. Ha.

Nice to --

"GSA?"
"Yes?"
"Go to '2', please."
*press '+' button* "On '2'."
*conversation*
*press '-' button*
Nice to meet y'all! :)

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Welcome! Hopefully that is a backroom conversation :) If I had a dime for every time people went to 2 for non backroom related chatter I could retire from spot.
*wave* Hi!

Just another lurked-turned-poster here, introducing myself to my fellow Spot commisera... uh, team members! ;)

Jumped ship to Spot last year after making the rounds at a few other retailers. Not drinking the Koolaid but still enjoying myself... most days. Ha.

Nice to --

"GSA?"
"Yes?"
"Go to '2', please."
*press '+' button* "On '2'."
*conversation*
*press '-' button*
Nice to meet y'all! :)

Welcome! Hopefully that is a backroom conversation :) If I had a dime for every time people went to 2 for non backroom related chatter I could retire from spot.

Ha. After we moved to having backroom on 2, a lot of TMs would forget. If it was another TM who summoned me, I would either suggest switching to 3 or 4 or I would say "hi" to the backroom after we finished our conversation...either way, people got the hint pretty quick!

Ha. After we moved to having backroom on 2, a lot of TMs would forget. If it was another TM who summoned me, I would either suggest switching to 3 or 4 or I would say "hi" to the backroom after we finished our conversation...either way, people got the hint pretty quick!

We used to have our backroom on channel 3. When we got a new STL, they had to be on 1, so now they get to hear all of our front end, sales floor, and ETL-to-ETL bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back