Merry f'in Christmas

Guess who was promoted to guest be the SETL that targeted her and the SEETL that allowed her to continue targetting people despite reports of her doing it to 5 people. The SEETL wanted me to be able to "spend Christmas Eve with my family."

Le sigh. At least I already have a response to a resume I submitted. And I don't have to ever deal with Kodak again!

Oh man that sucks, and I'm sure it stings, but now you will move on to bigger and better things. Back in the day I was let go from my first real job in mid-December, and though I was hurt, I was also thrilled to be able to enjoy the holidays NOT working in retail. Your time with Spot will soon seem like it happened in another life. Best of luck to you!

Sorry about that happening.
Target was only the second job I was fired from and I had been working for 30 years at that point.
You will get something better I'm sure of it.

I am sorry for the timing. Yeah, something better will show up, likely fairly quickly.

Good riddance I say. You will find better job that manipulating,lying, backstabbing piece of shit hell hole. Good luck and have a happy holidays.

Back