Archived Milk clean-up in G7...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it could be argued as stealing since the milk is unpaid for and being used in vandalism to the store.

Actually it could not be argued as stealing because stealing (called "theft" or "larceny" legally) is a term defined by the law. Theft is defined as carrying away anothers property with intent to permanently take it. Unless they scoop up the milk and leave the store with it then it is not theft.

The actual damage of the milk carton is the vandalism. Any collateral damage to the store would also be vandalism. This is under criminal law.

Under civil law target could sue for damages.

This is the extent of the legal repercussions of what they are doing.

Actually it could be argued as stealing since the milk is unpaid for and being used in vandalism to the store.

Actually it could not be argued as stealing because stealing (called "theft" or "larceny" legally) is a term defined by the law. Theft is defined as carrying away anothers property with intent to permanently take it. Unless they scoop up the milk and leave the store with it then it is not theft.

The actual damage of the milk carton is the vandalism. Any collateral damage to the store would also be vandalism. This is under criminal law.

Well we had a TM get nailed for eating food without paying, and he never left the store with it. If the milk is being consumed intentionally in their prank, it's honestly the same thing in the end.

Well we had a TM get nailed for eating food without paying, and he never left the store with it. If the milk is being consumed intentionally in their prank, it's honestly the same thing in the end.

<sigh> So, after the TM ate the food, did he die on the spot and get buried inside the store? He still left the store with it - it was just inside him.

If someone goes to electronics opens an SD card, shoves it in his a**, and leaves the store with it, guess what? It's still theft. Putting the thing you are stealing inside you and taking it away doesn't change the fact you took it and left with it.

Now, if he shoves it in his a**, then takes it out and puts it back and leaves it, then it is vandalism because he damaged it but did not take it.

Yes, if they are drinking this milk it would be theft.

Last edited:

<sigh> So, after the TM ate the food, did he die on the spot and get buried inside the store? He still left the store with it - it was just inside him.

If someone goes to electronics opens an SD card, shoves it in his a**, and leaves the store with it, guess what? It's still theft. Putting the thing you are stealing inside you and taking it away doesn't change the fact you took it and left with it.

Now, if he shoves it in his a**, then takes it out and puts it back and leaves it, then it is vandalism because he damaged it but did not take it. It is called a property offense - when you damage something, but don't take it.

Well technically he'd eat it on break and theres a good chance he probably **** it out in the restroom before he left, so that may not always be the case!

Now, if he shoves it in his a**, then takes it out and puts it back and leaves it, then it is vandalism because he damaged it but did not take it. It is called a property offense - when you damage something, but don't take it.

Well technically he'd eat it on break and theres a good chance he probably **** it out in the restroom before he left, so that may not always be the case!

Correct me if I am wrong science nerds but doesn't it take a piece of food a good oh, day or so before what you ate is actually shat out?

Correct me if I am wrong science nerds but doesn't it take a piece of food a good oh, day or so before what you ate is actually shat out?

Well it depends on the food. Certain foods say like White Castle may only take an hour or two!

Okay. This is what I said.

If you're intentionally damaging or destroying merchandise... you're stealing it as far as I'm concerned. This stupid prank needs to go away, fast.

No mention of the law. Stop it, okay? In my personal opinion, it is the same as stealing. In the eyes of the law, it's not. I don't claim to be a lawyer nor do I want to be one. If I need someone to interpret law for me, I will hire a lawyer.

I'm really hoping that we don't see this at my store. We have over 6 colleges & over 10 high schools in a ten minute radius. I have a bad feeling about it.

actually it could be argued as stealing since the milk is unpaid for and being used in vandalism to the store.

actually it could not be argued as stealing because stealing (called "theft" or "larceny" legally) is a term defined by the law. Theft is defined as carrying away anothers property with intent to permanently take it. Unless they scoop up the milk and leave the store with it then it is not theft.

well we had a tm get nailed for eating food without paying, and he never left the store with it. If the milk is being consumed intentionally in their prank, it's honestly the same thing in the end.

<sigh> so, after the tm ate the food, did he die on the spot and get buried inside the store? He still left the store with it - it was just inside him.

If someone goes to electronics opens an sd card, shoves it in his a**, and leaves the store with it, guess what? It's still theft. Putting the thing you are stealing inside you and taking it away doesn't change the fact you took it and left with it.

well technically he'd eat it on break and theres a good chance he probably **** it out in the restroom before he left, so that may not always be the case!

correct me if i am wrong science nerds but doesn't it take a piece of food a good oh, day or so before what you ate is actually shat out?
tmi tmi tmi tmi tmi tmi

‘Gallon Smashing‘: The act of purposefully tripping while holding a gallon of liquid and spilling it everywhere. The trend took off when three teens decided to pull the prank in several grocery stores in Virginia.

The perpetrators, 2 brothers and a cousin, were caught after a month when investigators were tipped off by the viral Youtube video created by the dynamic trio. Through the co-operation of the stores involved the idiotic triplets were located and charged with seven counts of disorderly conduct and destruction of property each.

One could technically charge them with Felony Theft, as they went into the store with the intention of committing such crime (considering they brought in a camera, and had already pre-taped similar incidents) , and clothing fibers absorbed some of the Milk (which, I assume, they left the store with :p ). That'd be one heck of a story to tell Mom.

Hey Mom, I'm now officially a Felon. On the Bright Side, I got a bunch of Views on the YouTube :p

We actually caught one of the kids at my store. He was stupid enough to stick around and try to do it again. A really intimidating backroom tm came out and told him to clean it up and the kid listened. It took him an hour and twenty minutes. The LOD said "I probably shouldn't allow this, but it feels so good to watch him clean it up." We all stood around and looked at him.

I watched one of the videos online. A kid pretended to fall and an old lady (like 80+) tried to help him up and he pulled her down with him. I started crying watching it. Little f***ers. How is that funny.

We actually caught one of the kids at my store. He was stupid enough to stick around and try to do it again. A really intimidating backroom tm came out and told him to clean it up and the kid listened. It took him an hour and twenty minutes. The LOD said "I probably shouldn't allow this, but it feels so good to watch him clean it up." We all stood around and looked at him.

How'd it take him an hour and twenty minutes? Please tell me you made him clean it up with wet napkins or something.

How'd it take him an hour and twenty minutes? Please tell me you made him clean it up with wet napkins or something.

Lap it up with his tongue?:spiteful:

If they are lucky to get it on camera, it is almost a slam dunk case for a) destroying merchandise (any good gallon smash will prolly spray the product on the shelves to the side.. take that into account as damaged goods) and b) creating an unsafe walkway for other people potentially injuring them. ie negligence. Never let AP let them walk, and if you know you have video, get the cops asap.

Havn't had it done in my store afaik (I'm market), and not many people know of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back