Minecraft Event Shirt

DeJay

Washed up Team Lead
Anyone know if there's still a way to get my hands on the Minecraft event shirt? I saw it the day before my interview and I've been in love with it since then, I'm a Minecraft plugin developer (I spend too much time playing the game) and I love the idea of having that and Target on the same thing.

Thankies

Anyone know if there's still a way to get my hands on the Minecraft event shirt? I saw it the day before my interview and I've been in love with it since then, I'm a Minecraft plugin developer (I spend too much time playing the game) and I love the idea of having that and Target on the same thing.

Thankies

Java edition or Bedrock?

LOL. I figured, but I wasn't sure how much they'd opened up Bedrock for modding. Anything I might have heard of?

I'd love one of those shirts, too. That weekend I was out of town, and it's about the only event I would have actually enjoyed doing. Ah, well.

You can try asking at your store to see if they have extras.

I once toyed with the idea of writing a mod for Minecraft but then realized that Java requires 250,000 lines of code for a “hello world” prompt so I noped out of that

If you want to get into coding Java, it's a pretty sweet system. Not many other languages have a production environment so ready on which build usable code.

I once toyed with the idea of writing a mod for Minecraft but then realized that Java requires 250,000 lines of code for a “hello world” prompt so I noped out of that
Hardest part of writing a mod is Forge, it's fairly difficult for older versions of Minecraft and the documentation is little to none.

On the topic of the shirts... they were likely scavenged immediately. Ebay/ Amazon might have some listings... but I know all of the shirts get passed out to favorites immediately. It's why I volunteer for force friday and force them to let me lead it.

Hey, Hey. I also develop plugins for minecraft. This is my favorite game of all time. I've been playing it since the very first alpha version. I love trying out my mods in multiplayer with my friends.They help me to understand the problems of plug-ins and make them better. I rent a server on a GGServers | Minecraft Server Hosting - https://ggservers.com hosting. If you want, we can cooperate and share our experience together on the server. I also have my own discord channel.

Last edited:
Back