Pricing and Presentation Mini Backer Paper

Odd how the POGs haven’t been edited and say Halloween ALL the time.
i had a trainee question it and I just laughed and said I haven’t looked that closely at a pog in a long time.
Communication was sent that No mini backer is being sent, to anyone, on purpose. Set without.

Odd how the POGs haven’t been edited and say Halloween ALL the time.
i had a trainee question it and I just laughed and said I haven’t looked that closely at a pog in a long time.
Communication was sent that No mini backer is being sent, to anyone, on purpose. Set without.

I.guess I barely look at them usually either.

I guess whoever got our communication decided it wasn't important to.tell the people actually setting it. I mean, why would you?

Ours are just pegboard.
Ages and ages ago there was direction to leave the circle backer paper behind seasonal and mini, which means ours has been up for years and looks awful and torn since they never send it anymore. The focals are bare, though, since I didn't bother with it when I built them.

Did anyone receive the pinwheel shippers?

Ages and ages ago there was direction to leave the circle backer paper behind seasonal and mini, which means ours has been up for years and looks awful and torn since they never send it anymore. The focals are bare, though, since I didn't bother with it when I built them.

Yes, in this weeks signing pallet. Is it just me or are we missing some kind of shipper for the front table risers? I had to improvise

Yes, in this weeks signing pallet. Is it just me or are we missing some kind of shipper for the front table risers? I had to improvise
Ours was thrown away ( :rolleyes: ), but it was the blue shipper that came unassembled in a large box with no directions.

I received the pin wheel shippers

Back