Archived Minimum hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question does anyone know what the minimum hours you can get scheduled are?
We have a couple of team members being scheduled just an hour or two for inbound
Granted I know some team members have other jobs and this is there preference, but that’s there choice.
When I said something to the hr team lead she said that policy changed I know it used to be a minimum of 3 hours.
Thanks all and stay warm!!!

This one is a weird subject. I think best practice says 3 hours to adhere to reporting pay standards. However, that's just best practice last I looked and I'm pretty sure there's nothing in most states that prevents Spot from scheduling you for fewer than three hours at a time

I do remember it used to be 3 also but I’d be interested to know what the policy is now or if that’s just all bull

I got scheduled once for two hours just to do some street dated stuff but Hr told me they still had to pay me for 3 and that was the minimum. So, I worked 2 and got paid 3. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I frequently get scheduled only 4 hours a week. My availability is very limited because of my full time day job, and I actually don't mind the low hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back