Archived Mis-picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was under the impression that a mis pick was either when a box had an incorrect label on it, for example a box of napkins has a label for a vtech kids learning device, OR when the label has the wrong store number on it no matter if it is the same item or not. My ETL said that if it's the same item, its technically not a mispick. Can someone clarify this for me? Thanks!

Thanks, so I was actually right then? I do always fix any mispicks I find if I have a pda on me or I let my TL know so it can be fixed.

If the DPCI on the pick label matches the product inside, you don't need to scan it in MSPK. MSPK changes on-hand counts, subtracts the carton of incorrect DPCI from inventory and add the correct product with however many you tell it you have. If they have the same DPCI it is just subtracting and then re-adding the same item.

If the DPCI on the pick label matches the product inside, you don't need to scan it in MSPK. MSPK changes on-hand counts, subtracts the carton of incorrect DPCI from inventory and add the correct product with however many you tell it you have. If they have the same DPCI it is just subtracting and then re-adding the same item.

King is correct. I was referring to vtech item with the napkins label. Sorry for the confusion.

Actually Your ETL is correct!

When the label has the wrong store number but is the correct item it is actually called a mis-ship not a mis-pick. Mis-Ships have to be sent up on a trailer feedback form by a TL or ETL to the Distribution Center where their AP team will investigate. I have had about 5-10 per truck for several weeks due to an issue at the DC which wouldn't have been fixed if AP hadn't traced the boxes back to where the were diverted to the wrong store. If the items are over $99 then the DC will do a Store to Store transfer on these items. If not then the process would be to research the item and adjust your counts. Not processing it as a Mispick.

A mispick is only an item that was meant for your store but the item in the box does not match what was sent. Everyone is correct that this should be fixed using the MSPK app which should, but doesn't always, adjust the onhands for both items.

Awesome. My ETL-HL and I just got into an "argument" about this. She told me I had to process a misship using MSPK. I had spoken with the best ETL-LOG I've ever known about it, and knew that wasn't correct, but she was adamant. I MySupported it for a second opinion and am waiting to hear back, but the above post solidifies my thoughts.

Awesome. My ETL-HL and I just got into an "argument" about this. She told me I had to process a misship using MSPK. I had spoken with the best ETL-LOG I've ever known about it, and knew that wasn't correct, but she was adamant. I MySupported it for a second opinion and am waiting to hear back, but the above post solidifies my thoughts.

The DC sent out emails this summer about the difference. I can forward them to you if you want. There's some pics that even show how it happens. :)

This was years ago but I cant find anything more recent. How do you all handle boxes with the wrong store number? Do you push it as if it was your store or send it back to the DC? I feel like it needs to be accounted for some how

I would like to stop getting in 50lb bags of backstock dog food intended for a different store 450 miles away.

It's literally the same brand and dpcis and the same wrong store every time.

I would like to stop getting in 50lb bags of backstock dog food intended for a different store 450 miles away.

It's literally the same brand and dpcis and the same wrong store every time.

I keep getting shit we don't carry....

Wait, now that they have us doing freight, should we be looking for these? I don't scan labels, if anything I'll grab the UPC if I want to see if the item is located or what the floor count is before opening the box, but I never really check to make sure they match or look at the store number.

Wait, now that they have us doing freight, should we be looking for these? I don't scan labels, if anything I'll grab the UPC if I want to see if the item is located or what the floor count is before opening the box, but I never really check to make sure they match or look at the store number.
Until you’re instructed to, and shown how, no.

Is not fixing mispicks and misships fucks up numbers or shrink, good, maybe spot will realize getting rid of logistics teams and having sales floor do everything wasn’t the most thought out plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back