Logistics Mispicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how mispicks change/correct counts for items, but how do they affect shrinkage? I've seen mispicks fall into the drastic counts to ensure that they are correct, which makes me think that it would affect shrinkage just like audit would, but i'm not sure. Anyone know more?

I know how mispicks change/correct counts for items, but how do they affect shrinkage? I've seen mispicks fall into the drastic counts to ensure that they are correct, which makes me think that it would affect shrinkage just like audit would, but i'm not sure. Anyone know more?
It creates shrinking because the carton id is tied to the label pick while innside the box is totally different thing. Just like you would get a case pack of switches but inside would be 5 hay day cases . It’s added to your inventory the moment you acknowledge the truck . You finding the mispick later you would probably just fix the mspk change counts and move on. While I would have DC open up an investigation by doing a trailer feedback with that id carton to see where those supposed switches got “lost”or why haven’t made it on the truck . Then I won’t do an audit for it until they say hey so and so forgot to add it so it will be added in your next trailer with this carton Id. Because me changing the counts to something I never received would be a loss in margin.

I guess I'm just curious as to why a DC mistake would penalize the store. Logically, in my thoughts, I figured that a mispick would trigger something different than just changing the counts. Like it would populate in a list the DC would have to go and investigate their other cartons.

I guess I'm just curious as to why a DC mistake would penalize the store. Logically, in my thoughts, I figured that a mispick would trigger something different than just changing the counts. Like it would populate in a list the DC would have to go and investigate their other cartons.
But that could also be just at the store level where a tm can just say it was a mispick. Like I said the investigation starts with dc and a response from them , then next is your Ap investigation the time when the mspk was “fix” because I hope you know that anything you use your zebra for there is a report for it/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back