Archived missoni for target

Status
Not open for further replies.
This crap was ugly when we were planning to set it. It was ugly when we set it. It was ugly when it sold. It's still ugly. I don't understand why people make such a big deal of this garbage. Oh marketing at it's best, can make ugly 70s style trash look like it's the must have of the next 3 seasons.

All Missoni product was sold out in my store in 5 minutes. It looked like Black Friday. We had guests fighting over shoes and I think the first 4 or 5 guests purchased all the
merchandise. I personally think the product is ugly but to each their own.

Well Like I Said earlier even if u think is garbage is still a product that is selling ************ its payroll. Have u ever heard that u go to work to make money for target so if u set that up be glad it sold. I'm glad it sold ,our store made sales that on Tuesday and I'm glad the company did this in a very slow month .. Yes marketing at its best too it was a big part of this success. I bet Walmart is just burning that they cannot be cool like target

Fighting over clothes seriously?? Some people need to get a life lol. It's as bad as BF and people fighting over 5.00 movies seriously??

Have y'all ever seen the nanny ... Their is an episode where Fran is at the mall waiting for a sale and the store opens and everyone goes crazy fighting for clothes and trying to steal eachothers stuff ... It kind of remind me of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back