Archived Mobile Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone review their schedule using Target computing resources?
On my iphone I went to Safari and type:
www.target.com/viewschedule
it brings me to a log in page.
I log in with store ID info
a page comes up that says Hi (person's first name) (first 3 letters of last name)
shows schedule dates for 2 weeks.
click on a week and it says daily view, but no schedule is shown. It does say : info accessed : and tap day to expand. but there is no day, just a white screen with a note on the bottom.
Then I laughed because the note says:

Schedules are subject to change; this schedule is accurate as of the info accessed date and time listed on this page. For the most up-to-date schedule, you can view your schedule at any time.

So since it shows no day and times I work, and the note says this schedule is accurate, my assumption should be that I don't work at all - Right? LOL

When I tried it at work I was in TSC..I asked them if this was their subtle way of telling me I was no longer working at target. They just laughed at me - but no one answered me.They just went about their business....Hmmmm?!!

Does this glitch happen to anyone else or is it my iphone that is screwing up? or maybe it's MyTime..

I've had this issue on my iPod Touch a couple times. It's not you, the site's probably just buggy.

Schedule won't open on iPhone using iOS 7 but opens in iPad using iOS 6. Anyone else have the problem? Do I have some setting wrong on iOS 7?

I had that problem, and discovered I had the private browsing enabled on my phone. When I took that off, I was good to go.

Ahhh, that's why! I noticed sometimes it doesn't work in safari in my iPad but always worked in chrome on it. I guess it's because I never go incognito on chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back