Archived Monthly wage surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was it a pyramid wide RDC change to switch to monthly wage surveys instead of a yearly one around open enrollment time? If so anyone heard any updates since the announcement? Or was this just a way for Target to get away from everyone expecting a raise at a certain time of the year?

We got this announcement like 6 months ago I think that they would be going to this

We haven’t heard anything like this, even though they can’t staff the building. We did get a temporary wage increase through fall season and also a permanent raise (which was not given at the normal time). We were told it was incentive to stay even with the massive amounts of ot and being in max ot.

Hey I’m loving the overtime, I’ve literally been doing it since LAST OCTOBER almost every week excluding vacation etc

Hey I’m loving the overtime, I’ve literally been doing it since LAST OCTOBER almost every week excluding vacation etc
That’s nice. Some of us are definitely fine with our 40 and being able to see family and friends. It’s nice to have a life outside of work and working 60’s cuts into that.

That’s nice. Some of us are definitely fine with our 40 and being able to see family and friends. It’s nice to have a life outside of work and working 60’s cuts into that.
60s ? Last year they let us get 72 but this year we are cut to 60

Ehh idk about juice lol but I am career oriented as well as $$ oriented.
I am career oriented as well. Most om’s don’t want to be there any more than they have to either. I’ve learned that people that want to work THAT much are trying to live outside of their means. You have to stop and smell the roses. Hang with friends and visit the fam.

If you're trying to get a career through target then you're delusional. 2 months into a job at a competitor and already got supervisor. Target is a sham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back