Archived More mileage reimbursement

Status
Not open for further replies.
My coworkers and I are helping at a store 85 miles away. We are carpooling. I drove both days.

Here is my question .... my ETL hr said we get paid for our time to drive there and back. But shouldn't I also get mileage? When I brought it up, he glossed over it. But today, a PMT, I guess PML now, said that no, he gets paid for both.

What do I do? I know I have to advocate for myself. But, I'm not exactly buddy buddy with the ETL. Not adversarial. But shouldn't he have offered this info if he knew it?

Edit: oops read that as you, a PMT and another PMT. I would ask STL instead

Ask your PMBP, as they’ll know, and you should be close with them so it won’t seem weird if your ETL HR is called out on it.

Ask your PMBP, as they’ll know, and you should be close with them so it won’t seem weird if your ETL HR is called out on it.

I'm not a PMl. I'm just a regular tm. But they play by the same rules don't they?

You get mileage. Talk to your HR, and STL. The ETL will need to approve, so having your STL in the mix should keep that from bouncing back.

Thanks. After talking to the other store's PML and him telling me that he gets mileage plus time to drive to our store, he was pretty adamant I should say something. Appreciate the info. Anyone know what the reimbursement rate is per mile att?

Thanks. After talking to the other store's PML and him telling me that he gets mileage plus time to drive to our store, he was pretty adamant I should say something. Appreciate the info. Anyone know what the reimbursement rate is per mile att?

There's a calculator in Concur. Your HR will help you figure it out.

Perhaps your ETL really doesn’t know? Trying to see the other side. While yes, they should know I have met many that don’t know until someone informs them. But yes, you should get paid mileage. You need to search Concur and follow the link. It really helps to have someone who knows how to do it show you but you can figure it out on your own if you really have to. FYI, your ETL does not have to approve it. In my district we submit them to the HR BP, STL, or even the DTL. Just depends who you search for to submit it to. In my experience I’ve gotten paid faster if I submit it higher up where I have had an STL who left it in her email for over a month before approving it.

Perhaps your ETL really doesn’t know? Trying to see the other side. While yes, they should know I have met many that don’t know until someone informs them. But yes, you should get paid mileage. You need to search Concur and follow the link. It really helps to have someone who knows how to do it show you but you can figure it out on your own if you really have to. FYI, your ETL does not have to approve it. In my district we submit them to the HR BP, STL, or even the DTL. Just depends who you search for to submit it to. In my experience I’ve gotten paid faster if I submit it higher up where I have had an STL who left it in her email for over a month before approving it.

Perhaps. I'd hate to assume he didn't tell me on purpose.

The way it works is you’re supposed to get paid the distance from your store to the store you’re supporting. For example if from your store to the other store is one hour you should be adding 2 hours to the total time you worked that day.

If you are driving your personal
Car you also get a mileage reimbursement. I don’t remember how much off the top of my head but I think it’s 53 cents a mile.

Sounds like you etl doesn’t know.

You get paid time and mileage. I supported another store for almost two months so I'm very familiar with the reimbursement process if you have any questions. You get paid time only if takes longer for you to get to the support store than you home store and mileage is from your home store to the other store. If it typically takes you 20 minutes to get to work but the other store takes you 45 minutes, you can only claim 25 minutes worth of time.

I recently read that the federal allowance for mileage is 53.5 cents per mile. Probably in that story about Amazon Flex.

Federal mileage is 58 (we need to switch to fucking SI) cents per mile. Get dat bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back