Archived More questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulls? Picks? Flexes?
What’s the difference in them? This morning I had to use the mydevice in the backroom and find product then put it out on the floor. Was that a pull??
I’m so glad I can ask all these “stupid” questions here instead of at my store. 😓

"Pulls" are usually a few different items in a pre-generated list, that you scan and remove from the stockroom, to then "push" to the sales floor shelves.
"Picks" are for "SFS" (ship from store). These items have been ordered by a guest for delivery off site.
"Flexes" are like picks but for guests coming to that store to pick it up. Flexes can be subdivided into OPU or Drive up, depending on where the guest has opted to pick it up (At the counter inside or at the curb outside).

Ok that’s easy enough to remember. Thanks!
I enjoyed doing pulls yesterday. Where does the list come from? Is it all computer generated from sales or a TM scanning on the sales floor? Both?

Ok that’s easy enough to remember. Thanks!
I enjoyed doing pulls yesterday. Where does the list come from? Is it all computer generated from sales or a TM scanning on the sales floor? Both?
The pulls caf ( fill group)is a system generated, oos pulls ( out of stock ) is based on scanning audits. Auto fill same system generated. Manual caf you scan one item ie pharmacy and it drops to fill the department also drops as fill group . Pogs are sales planers and revisions . Ptm are discontinued items going clearance .

Who packages the SFS items to ship out?
The SFS team. You should have a packing station somewhere in your backroom. The TM’s go and pick items from the backroom and sales floor, then they pack the items and UPS picks them up and delivers them to people. It’s basically an invisible process to the guest and whenever you order something from target.com there’s a pretty good chance your order went through a stores SFS team.

Using Move- pulling Created Auto Fill

Using E-pick- store pick/sfs [flex]

Sounds like you were filling the floor using move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back