More Team Leader positions?!

Yes, they're adding beauty team leaders to those stores that are piloting the new Ulta beauty that opens in mid-August. Almost all stores are also getting supplemental support for fulfillment, which essentially means two or three team leaders in addition to an ETL that oversees fulfillment. A few larger stores are also getting "sortation" centers which should operate like a mini fulfillment center, but that's a trade-off for less footage of retail space. There's going to be a new ETL position and several team leader positions that oversee this new process; they're testing it in some of the most cost-efficient, profitable markets.

Apparently, they've added a metric **** ton of HR positions, and the HR team leader position never really went away even though management said it would. If you look on the career site, they've added 100s of HR positions, but HR was something that was going to get additional support anyway. ETL Food and Beverage is more than likely coming to all PFresh/GM stores starting in the fall ( a little overdue in my humble perspective), since the food business is essential, and the company soared in sales for this business.

happygoth

reshop till I drop
Yes, they're adding beauty team leaders to those stores that are piloting the new Ulta beauty that opens in mid-August. Almost all stores are also getting supplemental support for fulfillment, which essentially means two or three team leaders in addition to an ETL that oversees fulfillment. A few larger stores are also getting "sortation" centers which should operate like a mini fulfillment center, but that's a trade-off for less footage of retail space. There's going to be a new ETL position and several team leader positions that oversee this new process; they're testing it in some of the most cost-efficient, profitable markets.

Apparently, they've added a metric **** ton of HR positions, and the HR team leader position never really went away even though management said it would. If you look on the career site, they've added 100s of HR positions, but HR was something that was going to get additional support anyway. ETL Food and Beverage is more than likely coming to all PFresh/GM stores starting in the fall ( a little overdue in my humble perspective), since the food business is essential, and the company soared in sales for this business.

Would be great to have a food and bev etl in addition to the Gmetl
Yeah if there's one area that should have an ETL, it's Market.

I don't even know how my store is doing anymore. I'm on demand and work like once a month; I'm working a busy schedule with classes and my new job, but apparently, half of the leadership completely turned over the past few weeks with a brand new ETL squad. Yikes.

We got 2 SEL, 2 style and 1 Gm. I got triple duty cause I am inbound, consumables, and gm lead. I got market, baby, HBA, Pets, chem, paper. We def ain’t getting anymore