More Team Leader positions?!

Yes, they're adding beauty team leaders to those stores that are piloting the new Ulta beauty that opens in mid-August. Almost all stores are also getting supplemental support for fulfillment, which essentially means two or three team leaders in addition to an ETL that oversees fulfillment. A few larger stores are also getting "sortation" centers which should operate like a mini fulfillment center, but that's a trade-off for less footage of retail space. There's going to be a new ETL position and several team leader positions that oversee this new process; they're testing it in some of the most cost-efficient, profitable markets.

Apparently, they've added a metric **** ton of HR positions, and the HR team leader position never really went away even though management said it would. If you look on the career site, they've added 100s of HR positions, but HR was something that was going to get additional support anyway. ETL Food and Beverage is more than likely coming to all PFresh/GM stores starting in the fall ( a little overdue in my humble perspective), since the food business is essential, and the company soared in sales for this business.

Yes, they're adding beauty team leaders to those stores that are piloting the new Ulta beauty that opens in mid-August. Almost all stores are also getting supplemental support for fulfillment, which essentially means two or three team leaders in addition to an ETL that oversees fulfillment. A few larger stores are also getting "sortation" centers which should operate like a mini fulfillment center, but that's a trade-off for less footage of retail space. There's going to be a new ETL position and several team leader positions that oversee this new process; they're testing it in some of the most cost-efficient, profitable markets.

Apparently, they've added a metric **** ton of HR positions, and the HR team leader position never really went away even though management said it would. If you look on the career site, they've added 100s of HR positions, but HR was something that was going to get additional support anyway. ETL Food and Beverage is more than likely coming to all PFresh/GM stores starting in the fall ( a little overdue in my humble perspective), since the food business is essential, and the company soared in sales for this business.

Would be great to have a food and bev etl in addition to the Gmetl
Yeah if there's one area that should have an ETL, it's Market.

I don't even know how my store is doing anymore. I'm on demand and work like once a month; I'm working a busy schedule with classes and my new job, but apparently, half of the leadership completely turned over the past few weeks with a brand new ETL squad. Yikes.

We got 2 SEL, 2 style and 1 Gm. I got triple duty cause I am inbound, consumables, and gm lead. I got market, baby, HBA, Pets, chem, paper. We def ain’t getting anymore

1k an hour is the best way. I also tell my team I expect a new section of line in the trailer approx every 30 min. If the lines full of boxes I tell my sorters they’re losing the game.

I’m debating on really pushing them by making a game out of it and offering extra snacks for their breaks if they can beat my goal times.

I’m debating on really pushing them by making a game out of it and offering extra snacks for their breaks if they can beat my goal times.
Try it - if you make the snacks/rewards enticing enough, they'll be incentivized to push harder and possibly have fun out of it

Please tell me that's a joke. We have 1 thrower and 5 sorters (assuming not attendance issues) and average 1200-1800 per truck. It takes 4-4.5 hrs EVERY DAY for them to unload that damn thing!!
It’s not a joke even if you are short on the line a 1200 still should be done in an 1h anything under 1500-1400 means Pipo even if you have 4 pipos stacked that mean a block is done so now you are left with maybe 2 and half 3 blocks tops. It is 20 minutes per block

Please tell me that's a joke. We have 1 thrower and 5 sorters (assuming not attendance issues) and average 1200-1800 per truck. It takes 4-4.5 hrs EVERY DAY for them to unload that damn thing!!

Ummm.... I think your Inbounds TL, GM ETL, and SD need to be sending out resumes and hope that absolute and complete incompetence at prior jobs is not a deal breaker for a new one.

Ummm.... I think your Inbounds TL, GM ETL, and SD need to be sending out resumes and hope that absolute and complete incompetence at prior jobs is not a deal breaker for a new one.
Thanks for all the replies. However, it has just confirmed my fears. Like F my store. It's been like that for almost 3 years now. Same SD, only on the 2nd TL over inbound, and currently no ETL. The worst part is the SD "steals" payroll from EVERY other work center and gives it to inbound because "they can't unload a truck with such few hours".

Someone save me. SOS.

LOL

Thanks for all the replies. However, it has just confirmed my fears. Like F my store. It's been like that for almost 3 years now. Same SD, only on the 2nd TL over inbound, and currently no ETL. The worst part is the SD "steals" payroll from EVERY other work center and gives it to inbound because "they can't unload a truck with such few hours".

Someone save me. SOS.

LOL
They can finish the truck with 4h

Back