More useless garbage

Florida Dawg

Former Cart Attendant Pro and Target Employee
At my store and I think it’s happened at other stores, They now put new handles with cup holders on the carts and we now have a limit on carts because they will slide off the machine meaning more work for us. I know it’s not managements idea from my knowledge but what pisses me off is this company in general comes up with bad ideas that make things worse instead of leaving things alone. And it’s already bad enough now there’s only me and one other CA at my store since others have quit or are on LOA. Needed to vent and see how y’all’s stores are.

No issues in my store. Is the cart restraint rope being used? That stops carts from coming off the cart pusher

No issues in my store. Is the cart restraint rope being used? That stops carts from coming off the cart pusher
No we don’t use it they don’t tell us to use it, The whole cup holder connected to the handle for carts idea was from district corporate.

Maybe try using the restraint rope. When we hand push these awful carts, we will hook the kid straps together on the last two

Cup holders makes No Sense especially during a pandemic. At my store we have 3 out of 3 broken down scooters. For almost 2 years now we have put in requests to have them replaced. Instead of useless holders and crappy registers it would be nice not to hear elderly& disabled guests complaining about how our scooters never work

Cup holders makes No Sense especially during a pandemic. At my store we have 3 out of 3 broken down scooters. For almost 2 years now we have put in requests to have them replaced. Instead of useless holders and crappy registers it would be nice not to hear elderly& disabled guests complaining about how our scooters never work
That’s what I said to my TL’s. The hypocrisy is amazing with this company. I could care less if people eat or drink in store and I don’t see it often anyways but the signs up front mean nothing apparently.

I saw a guest the other day walking past guest service and since there was no one at the mask desk or the carts, I called to him that he forgot his mask. He held up his drink and said "I have a drink". His attitude was giving me the finger because he actually couldn't because he had a basket in his other hand. He kept on walking into the store.

I saw a guest the other day walking past guest service and since there was no one at the mask desk or the carts, I called to him that he forgot his mask. He held up his drink and said "I have a drink". His attitude was giving me the finger because he actually couldn't because he had a basket in his other hand. He kept on walking into the store.
People are gonna do what they want regardless, Can’t police them over it.

Not a chance in the world a Karen in her big expensive white GMC Yukon Denali wearing the obligatory Titleist cap will pay attention to a sign or listen to a Target employee doing their job asking them to refrain from consumption in the store. Fuck them, throw them out.
Why is that too accurate 🤣

I still haven’t found anything about guests not eating or drinking in the store. Are there signs for the FOS?

Back