More useless garbage

Signs are beneath Karen. Note how effective the octagonal red and white ones are at intersections.
Omg, that is so true. Too many accidents just outside my apartment complex for just that reason, people on the main road/technical parkway don't think they have to stop for the people pulling out of the complex or a little access road right across.

Men in their late 30s through 50s in black pick ups are the worst. College age females appear to be quite cautious. 18 yr old boys, won't even discuss them.

College age females appear to be quite cautious

Not in my area. They are the bane of my driving existence. They are the ones who no matter how fast or slow I'm going they'll sit right on my ass and never take a hint to just fucking pass or back off a bit.

All areas are not the same. There is no specific demographic exempt from tailgating where I am, they come in all varieties. Late dusk early evening drivers with no lights on are a specialty here. Morons.

I'd be more concerned about the slops who leave cups, partially eaten sandwiches etc all over the store with their snot, mouth cheese, germy fingers all over everything with no regard for sanitation. I'm no germaphobe just cautious and observant.
I hate that shit, Fucking pigs can’t clean after themselves and return the carts right.

Used masks on the tables? Very nice. We always had food stolen from the fridge. After my old Dunkin Donuts cup was ripped off I never left anything visible. I brown bagged every day and locked up lunch (or target speak....."meal") in a locker. I never brought anything needing refrigeration. Same old thing every damned day, PB&J, banana and a cookie or two. Got the job done and cheap.

I'd be more concerned about the slops who leave cups, partially eaten sandwiches etc all over the store with their snot, mouth cheese, germy fingers all over everything with no regard for sanitation. I'm no germaphobe just cautious and observant.
And I JUST finished my hazmat training :rolleyes:

We always had food stolen from the fridge.
Not advocating this, just saying.
From the don’t try this at home/work/anywhere file: At my old job one of the fitting room ladies kept having her chocolate chip cookies stolen. She got tired of it and put up a sign to leave her cookies alone. It happened again. She made a special batch and left them in the fitting room, only the chocolate chips weren’t exactly chocolate chips. They were chocolate laxative chips. Sure enough, she put the cookies out and they disappeared. Next day one of the cleaners called out, and after that, it never happened again.

From the don’t try this at home/work/anywhere file: At my old job one of the fitting room ladies kept having her chocolate chip cookies stolen. She got tired of it and put up a sign to leave her cookies alone. It happened again. She made a special batch and left them in the fitting room, only the chocolate chips weren’t exactly chocolate chips. They were chocolate laxative chips. Sure enough, she put the cookies out and they disappeared. Next day one of the cleaners called out, and after that, it never happened again.
Problem is, that's illegal. Adulterating food that you know someone else is going to eat with a substance to cause harm is a crime.

Get one of those old school metal lunch boxes and put a small padlock on it. Sad yes, necessary yes. I just brought stuff that didn't need refrigeration and used a locker.

My question would be, why did she keep leaving them there? Where did she store them, in the fitting room closet? How many people go in there?

I understand her frustration, but 1. doctoring food, as Tessa said, can be dangerous and if something bad were to happen to a person, one could find themselves on the wrong side of the law. And 2. after the first time someone stole my cookies, I would simply stop leaving them out.

Back