MP and/or G&G canned soup

Could they be re-labeling the cans? I don’t buy canned soup but I do buy canned G&G tomatoes. I thought it was the weirdest thing that “my tomatoes” weren’t in stock for the longest time. Then suddenly they came back with different colored labels. Just a thought...

I don’t think it going to come back . We have the bottom two portions of that section converted to ramen noodles and the big size /multipack soups.

Could they be re-labeling the cans? I don’t buy canned soup but I do buy canned G&G tomatoes. I thought it was the weirdest thing that “my tomatoes” weren’t in stock for the longest time. Then suddenly they came back with different colored labels. Just a thought...
I think they've been waiting for the stores to sell through the Market Pantry stock before sending the G&G products. I've seen the same thing happen with many of the items that have switched over, although it's usually only been a couple weeks at most between selling out of MP and getting the new stuff.

I think they've been waiting for the stores to sell through the Market Pantry stock before sending the G&G products. I've seen the same thing happen with many of the items that have switched over, although it's usually only been a couple weeks at most between selling out of MP and getting the new stuff.
yeah they did that when they switched over spices.

Back