Archived My daughter found spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a few of those around the house I've been thinking about donating.

I only have one dog. -_- I want more but our tl's dont really "reward" much now, and when they did it was to the same people. I wanted that damn "cow dog" so freaking bad.

Yeah, she loves them- has 5 now I think, I've gotten the other ones for rewards as word has gotten out she likes them. But they are hard to get, you can buy @ TM store too. And I definatly have a couple I want pretty bad.... The little dragon, alaska(for my sis she was born there), little top hat spot..... Stupid cute dogs :D

I always choose shirts. Most of the shirts suck though, unless it has a Target tag.

I always choose shirts. Most of the shirts suck though, unless it has a Target tag.

I was given a "small" polo once. I had to bring it back the next time I work because when I put it on, it went down to my knees...

I did get a different shirt. Have also gotten a coffee mug.

They also sell them on ebay ( cheaper) on the TM site they are super expensive they are 60.00 or maybe 40.00 but you also get a bunch of dogs I think 12 dogs.

Yep, on the Target website you have to order a bunch of them....when I see one that I like I wonder why we can't order only one. Seems like a stupid thing to me....buy 12 dogs.....

Yep, on the Target website you have to order a bunch of them....when I see one that I like I wonder why we can't order only one. Seems like a stupid thing to me....buy 12 dogs.....

They're probably thinking only ETL-HRs would buy them (or others looking to reward TMs).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back