Archived My fellow team members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work on the Flow Team, probably the least desirable position, however I work with a pretty good crew for the most part. There's one guy who I cannot for the life of me figure out how he still works here, he makes more of an effort to not work then he does actually working, and the TL doesn't do anything about it. My job is hard enough without having to to pick up the slack of others. I'm not above helping someone stock a heavy aisle, but I don't like feeling taken advantage of, and this guy does. So to you I say shape up or ship out!

I work on the Flow Team, probably the least desirable position, however I work with a pretty good crew for the most part. There's one guy who I cannot for the life of me figure out how he still works here, he makes more of an effort to not work then he does actually working, and the TL doesn't do anything about it. My job is hard enough without having to to pick up the slack of others. I'm not above helping someone stock a heavy aisle, but I don't like feeling taken advantage of, and this guy does. So to you I say shape up or ship out!

You are fortunate. To have only one loafer on a flow team is rare.

Are you an overnight store?

My job starts at 4 am and only supposed to work till 8 but I've been getting off at 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back