I’m clocked out

Really? At my store it's the opposite. We used to put the packages in a box behind guest service with the aisle found on them (that nobody ever did). Now we're expected to log them ourselves.

If the question is "what aisle are lightbulbs?", it's not problem for me to give a quick answer. If it's "how do you process empty packages?", that's a no from me.
It’s called that tm should use their mydevice and find the location. When tls are off the clock they are off! It’s not about decent, it’s about oh having respect for another’s time!

Everyone is supposed to log their own empty packages. We don't save the empty packages anymore.
Good luck telling everyone one that in my store. I seem like one of a few closing TMs that actually do it. Even if it wasn't required, I HATE giving people more work to do when it's something I can easily do myself.

Id do it. And tell ap
I do bring stuff to AP every once in a while, but they always say "as long as you process it in the app it's fine". But that doesn't seem right. I think they had some rule at some point that if it's over a certain amount in value, bring it to AP, otherwise just process it in the app. I don't know if that was just something at my store or company wide.

Telling a customer you're off the clock and can't help them is low class and sounds cheap. Walmart stuff. Not good. Give yourself a good image, give Target a good image. Figure it out yourself but trash that off the clock nonsense.

Nobody said anything about leading anyone. A quick look around, a walkie call, get assistance then leave. That's the professional way to do it.
I tend to agree. Worst case, lead them to a price scanner and call a ™ from there

if it's a question longer than "what aisle is X", I usually just say "oh I'm sorry this isn't my area, let me get someone who can help you"

yes, technically you are not obligated to do anything, you are allowed to ignore the guest, since you're not wearing a name tag on break. but like, if it takes 30 seconds to help, I'm not going to be rude... doesn't have to do with getting paid or not

Back