To that one Team Member - II

TTOTM: Oh my word, what is your problem? Seems like some people go around looking for someone to be mad at, and I guess it was my turn today. I have no idea what I did to make you lay into me, actually shouting at me and saying I was the one over-reacting. Um, wow, do you even know what that word means? Because you were the one over-reacting and I don't even know what you were over-reacting to. At least this happened in the back room and the store was still closed so guests weren't treated to your tirade.
I'm so glad you're moving away and won't be at this store very much longer. For whatever reason, I got on your bad side a long time ago and so I've mostly just tried to avoid any interaction with you. That's usually pretty easy since we work in different areas. I'm counting down the days until you're gone. Can't be soon enough.

When my TL said THREE TLs pulled and pushed in my department because "they said they did" I don't believe you without you showing any proof.

I did look in MyDay before I started and only 40 DCPIs were pulled when I got there at 5:00 PM!
Why is it that TL s get to work in multiples but TM s can't even speak to another TM while working. Seems to mee the ones who can't get the work done are the TL s. That's why I don't let their bs setting up the TM for a bad report fly by anymore. I sing like a canary. All my praises of support are reserved for my co workers. Power to the people. Lol

TTOTM: Oh my word, what is your problem? Seems like some people go around looking for someone to be mad at, and I guess it was my turn today. I have no idea what I did to make you lay into me, actually shouting at me and saying I was the one over-reacting. Um, wow, do you even know what that word means? Because you were the one over-reacting and I don't even know what you were over-reacting to. At least this happened in the back room and the store was still closed so guests weren't treated to your tirade.
I'm so glad you're moving away and won't be at this store very much longer. For whatever reason, I got on your bad side a long time ago and so I've mostly just tried to avoid any interaction with you. That's usually pretty easy since we work in different areas. I'm counting down the days until you're gone. Can't be soon enough.
Piggy back here. TTOTM who also blindsided me but on the floor. I turned around to see who she was raging at! Lol

For whatever reason, I got on your bad side a long time ago and so I've mostly just tried to avoid any interaction with you.
Some people you can never get on their good side because they don't have one.
Some people got up on the wrong side of the bed & it was next to a wall.
Some people you can say "Good morning" only to have them retort "I'll be the judge of that!"
Just *some* of the people I work with :rolleyes:

The TM in my department who never even says hello or anything when I see him in the store.

The only time he says anything is to state I am doing something wrong or whatever.

Actually the other day he told me not to fill an item because it was filled.

I didn't say anything and filled it later because apparently because guests tend to bUy things after he leaves at 2:00.

Last edited:
Seems my small store is full of bad behavior. TTOTL and POG TM s...nodding your head up and down in response to my question is still considered a "yes" in civilized society. Breaking into unhinged hysterical group laughter when I call you out on your misleading me into getting behind in my work...is a trip to HR. POS.
Don't take so many gummies next shift.

Cover by the SD and ETL saves your job but you re still POS.

The TM in my department who never even says hello or anything when I see him in the store.
We had a TL like that when I was a Backroom TL. Wouldn’t say hi, drop dead, nothing, unless they wanted something. If that TL said Hi to me in the morning, I knew that by the end of the day I would be getting a list of pull requests. Never failed. 🙄

TTOTM: Thanks for barging in at the exact moment I was opening my mouth to ask out my lil' work crush after getting the greenest light I've ever seen in my modest dating life. You asked a series of questions so mood-killingly drawn out and dull, it had to be the single clutchest cockblock in company history. You are the legend of whatever it is you just did. I say this with love, of course.

Back