Archived My Time still not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we ever going to be able to check out fucking schedule from home again? They introduce new shit at work that doesn't work, we have equipment that breaks and never gets fixed, and now the website is fucked up, permanently I assume.

</rant>

I'm not sure if is just you @BeelzeBecky, but I have regained access. Double check your internet settings and make sure you have "cookies" set to off or anything else that might prevent you to gain access.

It never went back up for me. I've been not-so-patiently just waiting for the eventual kronos mobile rollout. I could barely even get on self service at the store today to print my schedules.

Just went down for me again. Always can rely on Spot for the unexpected. :rolleyes:

Target: mytime is updating to 2.0! it will be down as we prepapre
What actually happenes: will be down at the worst times and come back slower than ever and go down for repairs again.
Target: We are now adding kronos mobile! it will be up 10/22 in your store!
What actually happens: nobody can access their stuff, hr cant log into mytime randomly in the day.

just the usual at target.

Yep. It came back on for a while, but now it's down.

Again.

EHR and mobile schedule are both down. myTime (HR side) is also down as well. It sucked so bad since today was payroll on a payweek at my store.

I know what I'm working, I think, but it's nice to check on line occasionally. I'll have to start printing it out since it's unreliable on all my devices right now.

I'm just grumpy and want to bitch slap someone.

Word travelling down, I heard they're actually making an app for it right now.

I was able to get into eHR today from my day job (before the OP), but I can't from home.

This. There was a company wide outage. I called CSC and got the dreaded "we are working on it bs"

Multi billion dollar company and it takes hours to fix outages. What a joke

Right! I think I was one of the first people to call. At that time, the rep was like, I didn't hear anything about myTime having issues. Then, we got the news that it was company-wide and I was like, @$#%, not on a payroll day of a payweek. It was ridiculous because myTime actually got worse as the day went on. By the end of my shift, almost nothing was loading. TMs are gonna be pissed off.

Did this outage affect seeing pay statements too? I can't see what I'm getting paid on Friday.

It's up for me!

LfYRi8h.gif

It reminds me of when I first started, couldn't access the online schedule for a long time and wrote my schedule on the notepad schedule paper and put it in my wallet. Time to go back to analog...

It's still up and working fine for me, but they did change the format of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back