Archived myDevice

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLN13

Hardlines TM
Does anyone's store still have the myDevices(iPod)? My store passed them all on to guest services and saves Zebras and PDA's for Salesfloor etc.

Does anyone's store still have the myDevices(iPod)? My store passed them all on to guest services and saves Zebras and PDA's for Salesfloor etc.

Technically every store should have kept a few for RFID since zebras can't do it yet. So yeah we have some

So lucky, we are kind of in the transition for the Zebras and you still rarely get your hands on a MyDevice. I mean it's getting better but the amount of times they are stolen from me is annoying when you can't do a return and have to do everything on the very very slow PDA

Those are probably the registry devices. They look identical to regular myDevices until you turn it on.
Could be, but the GS lady was using it to see if we had stuff in stock yesterday..? o_O

Technically every store should have kept a few for RFID since zebras can't do it yet. So yeah we have some

All our mydevices except for 2 had the this device has reached EOL.

As far as I'm aware, that's all we still have. Technically we've gotten the new ones in, but I have yet to actually see one out in the wild.

Nothing's changed about the fact that I can only get a charged and functioning myDevice 50% of the time when I do a Starbucks close. Makes QMOS a bit difficult. :oops:

We keep track of what needs to be QMOSed throughout the week, and when we order, we also do the QMOS. Only have to scrounge a device once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back