Archived MyGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nauzhror

Service Advocate, Formerly GSA
The MyGO App on the Guest Service iPad recently started requiring we enter our workbench/eHR password to login at our store, is this a change at our store, or a change that was made at all target stores?

Same thing at our store... and nobody knows what the Secret Word of the Day is.

Secret word of the day?

Its t + your store number, or at least it is at our store
capital T

That's for the iPad itself. This is for my go.

Our sft actually had to call csc to find out what was going on, because I couldn't figure out what username and password it wanted the first day I saw it. You know, because it's not like anyone would tell us what the hell is going on.

Its t + your store number, or at least it is at our store
capital T

That's for the iPad itself. This is for my go.

Our sft actually had to call csc to find out what was going on, because I couldn't figure out what username and password it wanted the first day I saw it. You know, because it's not like anyone would tell us what the hell is going on.

Same, I went to use it, and it popped up asking for a username and password, and I went uhh, wtf is this. Asked the GSTL, he said he wasn't sure, but suggested I try my eHR user/pass, so I did and saw that was it.

There was an item on RedWire about it on the day it went live - 9/17. Use your TM# and your EHR/WorkBench/PDA password.

Sadly, that only matters if you have any clue what redwire is, what to do with the program, and know how to access it. Without that, you have to rely on someone who does have access to that and read it to pass down that information. And communication at my store strives to be bad.

Even knowing what RedWire is doesn't help all that much. It's sorta like the old MySupport. Impossible to navigate and ignored by many. Sometimes it's easier to let stuff slide than to try to navigate Target's information highway.

In our store to do flex fulfillment we use use T and store number on iPad or is myGo something new (haven't doneone in over a week)

You'll need eHR password too, it's a new thing. It replaces the login screen where you entered TM # nit not pass into the iPad. T#### coms when turning the iPad on, not MyGO.

In our store to do flex fulfillment we use use T and store number on iPad or is myGo something new (haven't doneone in over a week)

MyGo is the app you use on the iPad when a guest is picking up an order. Before you just had to enter your TM number. Now you have to enter your TM number and password.

Huh..I will have to go look at it tomorrow. Maybe I was doing that and didn't realize it.

Isn't using the word my in front of things a little bit backwards? Microsoft got rid of using "MyComputer" with windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.