myPOG - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing specific, but I got an actual email from a person saying she wants to talk to me tomorrow or friday, she also looked at my linkedin.

A couple of months ago I got a denial email from an automated system, so a real person email is great!
Good luck!!!!

Nothing specific, but I got an actual email from a person saying she wants to talk to me tomorrow or friday, she also looked at my linkedin.

A couple of months ago I got a denial email from an automated system, so a real person email is great!
Rooting for you :3

This will be really useful for me while I work as half the time the mydevices are out, or like 2 of them are on the wrong network...

Mild thread jack, but go to the app that is the blue shield, air something, the then go to profiles and work through the tcwireless profiles reapply them till one works start with most recent generic version. That's how to get MyDevices onto the correct network.

Last edited:
6-15-18 Updates
Pushed a backend update for pick label barcodes.

Since pick label barcodes are usually '49' + dpci + 'number 0-9'
i just strip out the dpci and run it that way, whereas before it would return an invalid barcode error

Also, this morning I pushed the version testers are running (1.1.4) to Apple for App Store Distribution.
If all goes well, it'll be released in it's first version by next week. As I haven't heard of any big issues that I couldn't easily fix with a backend change, (nor have I found any myself) I take that as the app being ready to go.

Currently I have no new features planned for addition.
The only thing really on my plate for the app is a redesign based on Google's Material Design. (You think the app looks like Move now, just wait! ;) ((I don't know, I just really like the dark and orange scheme))), but that isn't for a while.

Minor thing is there a reason you have to tap on the tap to scan banner and not anywhere on the white space? Also the person icon is still a little fuzzy. Both of these are minor though so don’t worry if they’re hard to fix as the app is and should be more focused on function over looking pretty

Weird thing.
I am seeing n/a with dpci, is that normal? No picture too.
What are you searching/scanning?
Picture is normal as some items just don't have any. But a n/a DPCI should never happen as you shouldn't even get a response back without a DPCI

Last edited:
Minor thing is there a reason you have to tap on the tap to scan banner and not anywhere on the white space? Also the person icon is still a little fuzzy. Both of these are minor though so don’t worry if they’re hard to fix as the app is and should be more focused on function over looking pretty
This is something that could potentially be changed. I just think it's better for the end user to have a specific spot to start a scan. Plus there isn't an [easy] way to have say only certain parts of the screen start a scan.
Damn icons. I need to figure out the best resolution for them.

This is something that could potentially be changed. I just think it's better for the end user to have a specific spot to start a scan. Plus there isn't an [easy] way to have say only certain parts of the screen start a scan.
Damn icons. I need to figure out the best resolution for them.
As for icons just use asset catalogs in Xcode and that will help manage 2x 3x retina sizes

As for icons just use asset catalogs in Xcode and that will help manage 2x 3x retina sizes
I'll have to see if I can do that in visual studio as I don't use xcode for this project at all. I probably can, just need to find it.

If it's the description and picture returning nothing, it's because that information just isn't available publically. The app will return what info it can. Likely that dpci just doesn't have a public description or image

I told a Shipt shopper that I see several times a shift about this app. I gave her all the disclaimers about it being new, not official, may be buggy, etc. but if it saves her time and saves TM time, totally worth it.

I hope that was OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back