Archived Mysterious after-tax deduction showing up on my paycheck, who do I talk to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to start paying attention to my paychecks, I just looked at my check and seen an $10 after-tax deduction by "Tobco User" - I have no idea what this is and it's been going on for a few months now

A long time ago with the new health insurance plan, you had to declare whether or not you were a tobacco user. Smokers have an additional $10 deducted unless you selected the option that you were tobacco free.

A long time ago with the new health insurance plan, you had to declare whether or not you were a tobacco user. Smokers have an additional $10 deducted unless you selected the option that you were tobacco free.

Gotta love a company where the default is taking money out of your check.
Guilty until proven innocent anyone?
But they are trying to save us on insurance after all.

Are you ****ing kidding me? I've never smoked a cigarette in my life.

All you have to do is go to the health care website and change that tobacco option to non smoker otherwise they will keep taking it out.

Wait until you see next years plan. Hope you like account based plans.

Tell me about it.... just can't wait to get screwed by Spot in yet another way.... I'm curious to see if it meets the Affordable Care Act minimum requirements or will our plan change again in 2014.... There's just so much information about the ACA out there!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back