Archived Mytime download for phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this has been covered I think I read it but... where do we find the download for android so we can see mytime? Btw... we've had it a couple of months... not a big fan. scheduling is messed up. Cant access Ehr any more @home ( not related but stinks) w/o tip on here couldn't look at myschedule because of it. First time I asked for time off got auto denied. so watch for that!!!!! Thanks!

i should.not have written download i meant link. I finally found.it . typed my info and got Hi screen /schedule weeks but my schedule will not show. i can read the info. I can log out. and though it says tap to expand... nothing happens. typical.

I went in for a few things and checked... the computer gave them issue today so ours isnt up yet.

The two week out isn't up and I believe Goingstrong is right that schedule will be viewable on Sunday. But current schedules working just fine on Windows Phone.

I'm not explaining well. I found the link. I enter necessary info. the available to view schedule dates come up. 6/15-21and 6/21-28 as well as the option to view past. BUT no mater which I select the schedules do not appear. what i can see is " tap to expand" however nothing happens. the rest of the page is "info." " log out " and 1 other (cant recall what it says. ????? I asked at work and no one knew why.

I'm not explaining well. I found the link. I enter necessary info. the available to view schedule dates come up. 6/15-21and 6/21-28 as well as the option to view past. BUT no mater which I select the schedules do not appear. what i can see is " tap to expand" however nothing happens. the rest of the page is "info." " log out " and 1 other (cant recall what it says. ????? I asked at work and no one knew why.
Em flow, above is what happened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back