Archived MyTime Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a way to print up a week look for a specific work center. Like everyone scheduled under fulfilment; one week, all scheduled team members in that work center.

I know it could be done. I've seen them printed before. Just don't know where to go to do that. Thanks.

I'm doing this by memory but in my work go to reports, then I think it's either right there or in other reports but look for weekly schedule team members only.

I kinda think you need to create your own work center lists first. I noticed that none of my lists work anymore now that my time is back up so I need to redo them.:rolleyes: If you need help with that I can be more specific tomorrow. I want to refresh my memory. But maybe someone else can tell you sooner.

MyTime>myReports>Weekly Schedule. Then there is the sort/filter boxes in the middle of the page. Select the Teams you want to view (uncheck your store at the very top before you select the department), this is the People box, and the correct range of dates. The one that sorts by Team or Department (this is Select Grouping) you’ll want to make sure it’s the option that just says Team. That way if anyone else is scheduled outside of their normal work center to help you don’t get a different page for everyone.

I don’t work for a couple more hours and I’ll double check when I get in. I know that’s the way to do it but I’ll make sure I have the correct names listed for everything 😊

Edited to fix a couple of things and add (hopefully) a little more clarity!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back