Archived Mytime workcenter hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else received a significant addition or reduction of hours in any of your work centers? We have lost a significant amount of hours in 1 of our work centers. I believe there is some mistake in the way our hours are being allocated because it's not physically possible to complete the workload with the hours given now. It seems that we have lost 1/3 of our hours for the backroom since mytime and the 6am unload have started.

I've looked at that somewhat but didn't find anything as to why we lost so many hours in 1 work center.

I guess everyone is having the same problem. Fuck this company.

Last edited:
I've looked at that somewhat but didn't find anything as to why we lost so many hours in 1 work center.

I guess everyone is having the same problem. Fuck this company.

Since MyTime generates all of backroom into one workcenter, I have a question. Are you saying that the total hours that you received in MAX for Backroom and Backroom Dayside combined was three times as much as the total Backroom hours in MyTime?

I'm saying we lost 1/3 of our hours for that work center. For example, say we were getting 99 between the backroom and backroom day, now we only get 66 for backroom (numbers changed for ease).

Several of our work areas got gutted so the ETLs are trying to be creative in regards to coverage.
Talk about robbing Peter to cover Paul....

Mytime has my old store's flow team (overnight) coming in at 11:30pm and leaving a 4am, good luck!

My Instocks Team has lost a significant amount of hours. Being that we only scan certain departments 3 times a week and only scan checklanes, endcaps, and sidecaps the rest of the week. But the 4x4 is killing us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back