250 hours

I have to spend 250 hours by Saturday and no MF wants it besides inbound . How can I bribe the tm?
P.S OT approved too

Wow! Wish I worked for you. Seriously though, are you in the same position several of our work centers, including mine, are in? We don’t have enough TMs to give our allotted hours to.

Wow! Wish I worked for you. Seriously though, are you in the same position several of our work centers, including mine, are in? We don’t have enough TMs to give our allotted hours to.
I do have the team members , but I don’t want to throw it at newbies and waste the payroll I want to be productive with it . As for sfs they all seem to have limited availability and don’t want to work lol.
Right now inbound team is at 50 hours each team member but still a lot to spare .

I wish that I had that problem! Our store grudgingly gives us around 500 for style (in a super). I inherited quite a mess in this one and I would love that extra payroll to run several projects so I can bring up standards.

Seasonal our Christmas shop looks terrible. Half the stuff is on about 7 pallets in the steel not located.
Also food we have about 3 pallets of dairy left from Monday and ALL turkeys need weighed.

Last edited:
Do you need the hours spent/work done, or do you need to "be productive"? Cause if you insist on being productive the work may not get done.

Do you need the hours spent/work done, or do you need to "be productive"? Cause if you insist on being productive the work may not get done.
When I talk about productivity’s is about the newbies I finish my process no matter what

Attachments

• 4B3C4185-4956-4B76-97BD-E67A407F885C.jpeg
    4B3C4185-4956-4B76-97BD-E67A407F885C.jpeg
    495.8 KB · Views: 78
  • D9058172-9DA2-43B7-9303-C469FF979920.jpeg
    D9058172-9DA2-43B7-9303-C469FF979920.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:
These are my trucks this week

Attachments

• E6CCC915-B704-4664-9A03-3BA293EAB5AC.jpeg
    E6CCC915-B704-4664-9A03-3BA293EAB5AC.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 72
So why do you "need" to spend more hours if everything is 100%? I'm just a lowly TM, I don't see why you can't just save the $

Our store has some of the same problems. It’s been really hard this seasonal period.We also have a lot of people who want to complain about getting no hours, but don’t want to workwhen you offer them more hours. This is partially because of how low the unemployment rate is and how many people are not willing to work. Wait till first quarter when they’re crying about having no hours. I tell them they better get the hours when possible to get their average hours up but nobody ever listens.

So your "need to spend" is greater than your "need for productivity". Just give them to whoever will take them, new or old. Productive or waste of space. Doesn't matter. I'd give them to newbies so they can get better trained/learn a bit while the hours for training are available.

Last edited:
You might be able to give them to another store in your district, if you can't bank or use them. Build good will, at least.

Or good lord, even schedule them to organize the fixture room. It's always a nightmare at this time of year. Or signing? Tons of new signing this week for doorbuster stuff. They could help with that too.

Back