Archived MyWork 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to start a thread about how much this new "upgraded" app has been screwing up things at other stores. So far at my store:
  • Errors have skyrocketed partly because when the person is backstocking and it opens up that other app (why not just make that its own app separate from MW2.0 just like splitting epick and move?) the item that shows up isn't even the item they scanned in the first place and it also shows a random location.
  • Random Locations. When pulling, I've noticed completely random locations. Like, locations that don't exist in our backroom. For instance, my backroom only has 01A-01B yet I've seen locations like 92A037A42 when neither the stockroom ID nor aisle exist anywhere in the backroom. Its not someone making labels because no one knows how except for me and the BR team which does not have anyone new. When we make the label, I'll hit reprint instead of create and go figure it says "this backroom location doesn't exist" so I don't know whats going on.
  • When making a new BR, SFS cart, or Hold label it wont connect to the printer when we scan it. The printer is in ZPL*. I've even tried it in ez-print, and regular ZPL and doesn't even connect to the printers. We have to wast a sheet of the BR label sheet and use the fixture room printer if we need to make a BR label and for the carts and hold labels, we use a PDA.
I figured we could use a thread just for this so we if people find solutions, they can post them in this since its the app that's used the most.

● Occasionally when tying a pog, the pog scanned is not the pog that gets tied. It's always an entertainment pog that ties instead and it ties to duel locations.
● Why are some backstocked items listed as "some children" or "9 children" as the quantity? Are we backstocking kids now?
● Pulling up pog images can lead to an unrelated item's info instead.

I saw that weird location for the first time Saturday.. No one could find it, instead of 01A it was 02A which we don't have anywhere. Our work around was to print the label and scan it to see what the product was, it was in a OPU batch. For those that don't pull OPU/SFS you don't know what the item is until you scan the location. We were able to find the product but we still have no idea where that location is.

I printed the 02A location label through the signing PC, if we run across it again I will try it through the zebra since I was printing carts on Saturday but it didn't cross my mind to print that weird location from the Zebra.

I have no issues creating BR locations with mw2.0. Did they remove how to create one on the PDA?

I am having problems with defectives myself. Unless they recently fixed it there is a lag in the system where the OHs don't get updated until the next day. You still need the PDA to void GS defectives.

They changed the format on esim defectives too. Two things have been happening because of it. First, tms have been salvaging items that clearly should not be placed in a salvage box. It no longer pops up the message "Is the item leaking or have a broken cap" at the beginning. You have to overide it to destroy and then it will give you the esim label. So if we are doing things correctly our overide rate is going to jump significantly.

I have no issues creating BR locations with mw2.0. Did they remove how to create one on the PDA?

I am having problems with defectives myself. Unless they recently fixed it there is a lag in the system where the OHs don't get updated until the next day. You still need the PDA to void GS defectives.

They changed the format on esim defectives too. Two things have been happening because of it. First, tms have been salvaging items that clearly should not be placed in a salvage box. It no longer pops up the message "Is the item leaking or have a broken cap" at the beginning. You have to overide it to destroy and then it will give you the esim label. So if we are doing things correctly our overide rate is going to jump significantly.
And you can't cancel it and rescan it as leaking

I saw that weird location for the first time Saturday.. No one could find it, instead of 01A it was 02A which we don't have anywhere. Our work around was to print the label and scan it to see what the product was, it was in a OPU batch. For those that don't pull OPU/SFS you don't know what the item is until you scan the location. We were able to find the product but we still have no idea where that location is.

I printed the 02A location label through the signing PC, if we run across it again I will try it through the zebra since I was printing carts on Saturday but it didn't cross my mind to print that weird location from the Zebra.
I just downloaded a barcode app on my phone so I don't have to walk through our signing deathtrap to get to the PC.

Last night whenever I would go to take an item from the backroom, a specific toy dpci would always pop up and tell me I was at the wrong location. To fix it all I had to do was hit back and press take again, but damn is that annoying as fuck.

WHAT. 😲 Like, in myWork? CSC told me it was impossible. 🙄
I didn't know this was possible. I've just been using the PDA to return to stock when my PMT tests a tv and it can go back out. I didn't know we could void scans either.

Also, I hate the ESIM thing so much. My over ride numbers are going to be horrible because there is no way I can salvage 3 bottles of shampoo that are completely spilled. I've missed doing the overide a few times and just went 'screw it' and just scanned the barcode of the bottle when I sort.

● Occasionally when tying a pog, the pog scanned is not the pog that gets tied. It's always an entertainment pog that ties instead and it ties to duel locations.
● Why are some backstocked items listed as "some children" or "9 children" as the quantity? Are we backstocking kids now?
● Pulling up pog images can lead to an unrelated item's info instead.
I noticed that today. Made me chuckle.

I've just been using the PDA to return to stock when my PMT tests a tv and it can go back out

You still have to use the PDA for items defected at a register. You can only void items that were done on mywork.

Like, in myWork
Yep. Another issue I have with it though is that if you need to reprint a label you have to have the full license plate number. It doesnt allow you to just reprint what you last defected like on the PDA. What makes it worse is that you usually are reprinting because you cannot see the full number. If you need it you can't find it on the chargeback report or the AP defective report.

Last edited:
When I'm ordering, I would scan the next item and it says I ordered but the number ordered is from the previous item. Then once I'm halfway thru the order, an exclamation would show on the screen. Then it just doesn't scan anymore.

Has anyone figured out what "Taking to Reverse Logistics?" means on the new SUBT screen? Or, I should say, what difference it makes?

Has anyone figured out what "Taking to Reverse Logistics?" means on the new SUBT screen? Or, I should say, what difference it makes?

the only thing that makes sense to me would be MIR but i'm not 100% positive that's what it means bc there's a whole app for that

the only thing that makes sense to me would be MIR but i'm not 100% positive that's what it means bc there's a whole app for that
OR, I think it could be tracking what is taken to reverse logistis? For example, the MIR's or salvage or defect? @tmap98 Can you perhaps shed some light?

The only thing I'm wondering is if usually it adds it to the SFQ but checking that makes it not add it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back