NCF Toys

At what point will I be able to see what Toys are NCF this year? My ETL wants me to start preparing my backroom for all the toys that will come in for Q4 and they want me to separate out the NCF ones. However, I can't tell which ones they are. Is it just too early or am I looking in the wrong spot?

At what point will I be able to see what Toys are NCF this year? My ETL wants me to start preparing my backroom for all the toys that will come in for Q4 and they want me to separate out the NCF ones. However, I can't tell which ones they are. Is it just too early or am I looking in the wrong spot?

You could do an end of life batch and pull whatever is in there.

True, but I don't have much in there because my ETL has had me pull that batch whenever there is something to pull.

I know sometimes there is a list of all the NCF toys. Is it just too early for that list to be out? Or as a TM am I unable to see it?

I know years ago the toys would have NCF listed before their description when scanned. I do not know if this is still a thing, haven't had to deal with toys during Q4 for a few years now.

Back