Need help with closing

We are a smaller store. During the holidays we have a toy, grocery, and seasonal expert. Then we have the closing expert. Do you drop all of toys 1,2,3, seasonal 1,2, and grocery 1,2,3 Bev 1,2 every night? Same for electronics, but their pulls aren't as bad. We are supposed to do this at 5p and 7p. Are other small Targets dropping all the One for Ones(Man Cafs) or only certain ones? About how many or what should the closing expert be pulling and pushing? The closing expert also has to brand Home and Domestics. Should I help pull the one for ones? I was sent an example email that our closing TL sends out and not all the One for Ones are being pulled at night outside of toy, seasonal, electronics, and grocery. The closing expert seems to be pulling about 5 areas. I was told drop all the pulls. Same as during the day. The closing expert can't complete all of those. I feel like I'm at a disadvantage. If I am not then I would like to know so I can try harder and get some tips.

Forgot to mention the closing expert is supposed to pull and push everything else that is dropped outside of electronics, seasonal, toy and grocery.

My closing expert does not push unless the store is 100% zoned. Her job is brand and guest experience. Market, toys, tech, and beauty drop all their 141s every night, all of them. The rest of the 141s are only pulled when GM pulls them.

So for my store we are a higher volume but here is my advice.
Go for as many 141 as much as possible but be smart about it. right now be pushing toys chem paper and seasonal right now anything else you can do oos and or exf. For grocery I usually keep them seperate and we push snk but before thanksgiving we were doing grocery 1 for baking goods.
Do not think you have to everything
Keep in mind what time of year it is and what needs the most help.

At my store my closing experts would drop 1:1’s for areas that I don’t have a designated DBO that day or no DBO doing a later shift. However since Thanksgiving I can’t get my closing experts out of reshop hell or even get in a beautiful zone so no 1:1’s are getting done in the evenings right now.

Back