Archived NES Classic edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time of year especially, Target should issue stores generic numbered tickets like they do for Black Friday sale items. Having Guests running through the store to get to the item is a recipe for disaster.
Some stores had the foresight to do that anyway. All you need to do is type up something quickly on MS Word and print it on colored paper.

Some stores had the foresight to do that anyway. All you need to do is type up something quickly on MS Word and print it on colored paper.

We have some laminated cards we made up that go to 20 for such just occasions.

And @buteeinnm we will get more when we get more. I never tell guests when we will get something never promise. I straight up tell them, it may say we will get it, but I don't believe it until it is on the shelf. Cause there have been to many times that it says we should have it but we never actually get it.

The incompetent electronics TM started telling guests we are expecting a shipment on Monday.

We are not expecting a shipment on Monday.

Let's play how many people are gonna call and be very pissed at the opener.

I had a guest come in Friday saying that they heard we were expecting a shipment the next day. I had been the only one working in electronics that day (including the opening blitz) and was like, "No. I don't know where you heard that, but absolutely not." I don't know where these rumors get started but they need to stop.

I had a guest come in Friday saying that they heard we were expecting a shipment the next day. I had been the only one working in electronics that day (including the opening blitz) and was like, "No. I don't know where you heard that, but absolutely not." I don't know where these rumors get started but they need to stop.

Another employee said they will get a truck. We take 7 trucks a week during silly season all the guest hears is "they will come in on the next truck."

Why I say I have no idea, cause it has been wrong so many times.

Someone came into my store after calling another store who told her we were getting more in today. No ma'am. I don't know where they got that, but whoever you talked to was very wrong.

Oddly enough, I checked today and it says that 3 of the consoles should have arrived yesterday. Not sure where those are. Are they being FedEx'd like xbox and playstations are at launch?

Oddly enough, I checked today and it says that 3 of the consoles should have arrived yesterday. Not sure where those are. Are they being FedEx'd like xbox and playstations are at launch?
If the time is 12 AM, they were checked in through receiving on the date shown. If it was just a date without a time it is an expected recovery date where they should arrive in receiving or on a truck by that date.

The latter is normally the result of either a sudden drop in on-hands through research or super fast sales and a purchase order for more exists with your DC earmarking some of that product for your store.

If it was a time that a truck should have been acknowledged (like 5:25 AM)... you might want to look into that if they cannot be found.

Last edited:
The store I used to work at got 2 on the truck this morning....good thing I was on line early- ended up getting the console.....too bad they didn't have any additional controllers in stock.

How did you order one online? When i go to Target online and type in NES Classic all it shows it a few sold out accessories. Have any of you guys heard any news about shipments coming to our stores in the near future? We havent got one in our stores since launch day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back