Archived New at Target have Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You don't get a raise if you are kept on after the holidays. Raises are once a year. I dont remember when. Maybe May? It's sometime after 4th qrtr and I think raises are decided by how well target does on the whole and also on how well your store does. So that 13 or 14 cents will vary. Lol

No. You don't get a raise if you are kept on after the holidays. Raises are once a year. I dont remember when. Maybe May? It's sometime after 4th qrtr and I think raises are decided by how well target does on the whole and also on how well your store does. So that 13 or 14 cents will vary. Lol

Oh dear lord haha

Hi so I am seasonal and was wondering how the pay weeks go. Sat through sun? I also am not sure if pay checks are behind where I won't get one for a month or if I will be up for one next week?

Also I have seen some threads on here about holiday pay but do seasonal workers get that as well? Saw some stuff about non-exempt employees will but I'm not sure if I fall in that category being seasonal.

Sorry if this was answered somewhere else I've looked for awhile but never found an exact answer.

Thanks in advance!! :)
Hahaha:)

Yeah we rarely do but when we do hire one they have to kill their interview. I will say the ones we have are pretty amazing, Our base pay is 3 dollars over minimum wage so to make 13 dollars at 16 years old they are doing really good and dont want to blow the job

Thats awesome. I'm sure if my store did that they'd come in too lol. I think they said yes to pretty much everyone that applied just to get bodies there for the holidays but half never even showed up

We do have a few that are awesome though and always come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back