Archived New (beta) Workbench?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the TM directory down?
I saw that link while showing a newer TM the new site. We were researching the quick links to update them. Didn't click though.

Its driving me nuts to have to login to workbench then login again every time I click elsewhere. Email, mysupport, online planogram...

Yours actually moved? I had to select mine all over again.
How did you find them to re-select them? We can find stuff by searching, but can't figure out how to add the quick link...then again, we haven't played with it much.

Thanks...if I have time today, I'll have to try that. Although, I'm not sure if it's even worth the effort since I won't be "Target" much longer :(

I'm pretty sure I've accessed the directory before. Don't remember what info it gave me.

GAH! They removed all common sense from the workbench! The only way I can find the blasted PIT count form and TCM is by searching it, then it comes up with a link that takes you to another link that is the actual destination.

New Workbench, I fucking hate you.

Every time I click on "New Workbench," I think of that episode of Family Guy with New Brian, where everyone thinks he's just the greatest thing at first but he turns out to be a fucking little asshole and then

new brian.png

I wish you the same fate, New Workbench.

It took me forever to find my e-mail, and that was about all I could find before I gave up on this new Workbench. Good thing I'm leaving!

There's a TM directory? I thought that was all confidential?
when I was there I would just search active directory... Can be done from any PC without needing to login to anything. I don't think full names are provided for hourly TMs, it goes by TM number IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back