Archived New (beta) Workbench?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have the desktop shortcut for a beta version of the new Workbench show up today?

Attempting to access it doesn't work, of course our district isn't listed in the 'pilot' section :(

yeap saw it today on the signing PC in the fixture room.

We have it on our desktops. It asked for a reason I needed to access the new workbench in which I didn't have a legit reason lol. I assumed "because I want to" isn't really legit enough so I closed the page right away.
I was tempted to put "because I'm nosey"....

I tested it out tonight. Most of the links don't work or are "coming soon." Looks pretty but gonna be a pain to navigate. Except the search, I never found anything wrong with the current WB.

I tested it out tonight. Most of the links don't work or are "coming soon." Looks pretty but gonna be a pain to navigate. Except the search, I never found anything wrong with the current WB.
lots of dead links, or things still linking/referencing TIPP numbers. I'm hoping they update info as well as restructure.

It's a hot mess. We're losing the "old" Workbench in 3 days and going exclusive with the new one. The menu boxes in the 2 columns is a BAD design choice. The side-panel menus that pop-up out of those columns is even worst. There aren't enough "favorites" to simplify all the uses I'd use workbench for, so I'm stuck, currently, using this poorly laid out website.

I'm not seeing any benefits from this change, to justify making the transition so quickly.

I don't like the new workbench. It's clunky. There was no reason to change from the old one even though it resembled the old target.com website. Best part is that a lot of remodel links are missing and will not be back up until around the 17th. Sorry for the inconvenience.

We've had the link for about 2 months and finally officially have it now! I thought it was stupid that it asked you why you were clicking on the link and just said because it's there for me to so I did... lol

It's a hot mess. We're losing the "old" Workbench in 3 days and going exclusive with the new one. The menu boxes in the 2 columns is a BAD design choice. The side-panel menus that pop-up out of those columns is even worst. There aren't enough "favorites" to simplify all the uses I'd use workbench for, so I'm stuck, currently, using this poorly laid out website.

I'm not seeing any benefits from this change, to justify making the transition so quickly.

Quote for truth on this.. I took a couple pictures of the screens and showed them to a web developer friend of mine.. I don't think he has stopped laughing.. Yeah its bad. BTW he does mostly UI(user interface).

Full last name, phone number, address, etc. Stuff that only HR should need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back