New Brand: Favorite Day

The cheesecake bites are a winner! Yummy. The mini cupcakes were too artificial-tasting and I wasn't crazy about the cake texture.

The cheesecake bites gave me stomach problems lmao. But they were good. Maybe I just ate too many.
I've had them a couple of times with no issue, but the last time I had them I did get some digestive distress. But the other times I only had half a box - this time I had the whole damn thing! (Shh, don't tell the Weight Loss thread!).

I've had them a couple of times with no issue, but the last time I had them I did get some digestive distress. But the other times I only had half a box - this time I had the whole damn thing! (Shh, don't tell the Weight Loss thread!).
I’m ashamed to admit, I had the whole box in one sitting too lol. The New York style ones were so good. I liked the taste of the strawberry ones, but the consistency was a little too runny and messy. I wish they were a little more firm.

I’m ashamed to admit, I had the whole box in one sitting too lol. The New York style ones were so good. I liked the taste of the strawberry ones, but the consistency was a little too runny and messy. I wish they were a little more firm.
Yeah the strawberry swirl gets soft quickly. The Cheesecake Factory variety pack that we carry is amazing, and the plain New York style is delicious too. But I need to lay off the cheesecake for a bit, lol!

I've tried the new chocolate covered graham cookies. They are pretty decent, chocolate isn't too sweet and compliments the graham nicely. I also bought the lemon cookies but haven't opened those up yet.

I tried the peanut butter cookies which were good, and the chocolate chip which were decent. Also tried the cinnamon and blueberry muffins, both were not bad but I've had better. But I'd probably get them again lol.

For the most part, but there’s a pint size moose tracks that’s more expensive than the tub of moose tracks
Well, that doesn't make sense. But when I passed the freezer section with Favorite Day ice cream, I saw only tubs, no pints and no shelf space for pints. Was in sort of a rush, so didn't stop and look around better but I'll check it out more closely.
Given this weird pricing thing, I might *have* to buy the tub. Oy.

I am finding most of this stuff overly sweet and artificial-tasting. Trying the S'mores ice cream in the pint and it is soooo sweet. I prefer more creamy richness.

I wasn't a fan of the macarons either. Again, too artificial-tasting. Think I will put a pin in trying anything else for a while - my waistline will thank me, lol.

Sounds like cheaper than Up&Up HBA, Chem or Up&Up replacer?

Last edited:
Back