Archived New call boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRZone

Former ETL HR
Our store is getting call boxes in shavers, toothpaste (really) vacuums (makes sense) among some other places. Anyone else?

I know my store took the one in fragrances and put it over on the endcap in pfresh

If it was up to me, I'd make sure they had ones add to my store permanently in seasonal, healthcare, fragrances, on a shoe endcap, in mens and on the photo lab. Those are the areas that could use them to ensure relatively full coverage for the store.

Our store is getting call boxes in shavers, toothpaste (really) vacuums (makes sense) among some other places. Anyone else?
Do you have a lot of items locked up in Health and Beauty?

Yeah my store got one by vacuums, toothpaste and in HBA. They started locking up dental strips (same aisle as toothpaste) and some perfume/lotion in HBA so that's why they added them at my store.

YES! Omg I thought it was just our store because supposedly were "ghetto" Just what we need is more call buttons going off. It's really sad at the amount of things that we've had become locked up in the last few weeks in HBA like eyelashes & even cheap stuff like tweezers like seriously? Lol

I know my store took the one in fragrances and put it over on the endcap in pfresh

If it was up to me, I'd make sure they had ones add to my store permanently in seasonal, healthcare, fragrances, on a shoe endcap, in mens and on the photo lab. Those are the areas that could use them to ensure relatively full coverage for the store.

Is your photo lab not by the guest service desk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back